Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poking Heisenbee
Touching Heisebee (or any space bee) with the neutral intent should cause you to poke him. Poking him too much would cause him to get angry and sting you.
[Image: ZctQa92.png]
AngriestIBM Wrote:[Image: ZctQa92.png]

Don't poke Heisenbee
To quote Wonkmin:

Quote:This is not a postcount++ idiocy forum. Sound out ideas, sure, but knock off the stupidness or we'll have to start locking people out of here / removing them from the forum.

Please make your topic titles clear, showing what the idea is about.

---

How do we envisage this forum working?

1. Post your idea with clear explanation.
2. Wait to gain support / disapproval from other players and admin staff.
3a. If the idea is good and is about to be placed in game or already exists, it will be placed in the Good Ideas forum.
3b. If the idea is good and the moderation team think it will fit within the game, it will be placed in the Idea Limbo forum, where a coder / coders will decide whether it is doable.
3c. If the thread is poor or the idea is unfeasible or ill thought out, it will be placed in the Bad Idea section.

Let's see how it goes.

Marcus, I have been patient. However, it is wearing a bit thin. Now I want you to think; What is gonna happen when its not me that you are getting on their tits, but an admin, who has the power to snuff your posts and ability to post like a candle?

I have been trying to give you a subtle clue, thinking you are bright enough to catch my drift. Now I am flat-out warning you:

Follow the rules of the forum like the server itself, lest you want a band of hammer-happy goons charging your pubbie ass.

Now, I have also irritated the admins recently. I think its high time we just lurk more for a while.
"Marcus, I have been patient. However, it is wearing a bit thin. Now I want you to think; What is gonna happen when its not me that you are getting on their tits, but an admin, who has the power to snuff your posts and ability to post like a candle?"
I don't think we really give a shit tbh
Really? Huh.

Former builds used to charge after these posts with torches and pitchforks.

I really need to break out of these old habits. Forgive my paranoia.
There's a difference between posts detailing robots that are 5 paragraphs long and things like this, which are harmless. Don't hound the guy on every post he makes goddamn.
Y'all need to chill out and hug a bee. v
[Image: IEjcTBT.png]
[Image: RhEhZGi.png]
Conor12 Wrote:[Image: IEjcTBT.png]

Quote:Pubbie Mcloserface pokes Heisenbee!
Pubbie Mcloserface pokes Heisenbee!
Heisenbee gets mad and stings Pubbie Mcloserface!
Vunterslaush Wrote:Y'all need to chill out and hug a bee. v

You can never have too many bees.
Wish you could be fine with the robots.

its not miss u Dono its smile : "hi i'm a normal guy i'm just i little fixated that's all bye"
Only if you can do it with non-bee critters, too. You can even make poking an aggressive critter switch its aggro to the person who did the poking!
I'll never complain about people putting more effort and detail into their suggestions by the way.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Only if you can do it with non-bee critters, too. You can even make poking an aggressive critter switch its aggro to the person who did the poking!

Yeah. Poke that Tranposed Particle Field.