Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
luggage
a crate that follows you around, basically. maybe picks up stuff nearby as well? who knows. i think this was suggested for the wizard a while back but it could work as a crafting thing too.

crate + a bunch of robo-legs (or human legs) + some robot stuff like proximity sensors or something idk. once its crafted, you swipe your ID in it and it follows around whoever had the ID. maybe you can walk through it like it's on help intent so it doesnt block the entire hallway.

complementary image
[Image: kr-new-luggage1.jpg]
LinkDaWolf Wrote:a crate that follows you around, basically. maybe picks up stuff nearby as well? who knows. i think this was suggested for the wizard a while back but it could work as a crafting thing too.

crate + a bunch of robo-legs (or human legs) + some robot stuff like proximity sensors or something idk. once its crafted, you swipe your ID in it and it follows around whoever had the ID. maybe you can walk through it like it's on help intent so it doesnt block the entire hallway.

complementary image
[Image: kr-new-luggage1.jpg]

so basically chester in ss13. You might be able to get somewhere if it was only backpack sized, so I could fill it full of boxes of sabotaged lightbulbs computer parts. As it is we have the rarely-used class crates to do most of that already.