Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpaceNaba LLJK EU4 15/05/'15 The round of 06:20 GMT
Admin name: SpaceNaba
Server: LLJK Eu4
Date/Time: 15/05/'15 The round of 06:20 GMT
Synopsis: It all started when I asked adminhelp why scientists didn't have acces to maintenance, but staff assistants do. SpaceNaba responded with something about staff assistants having acces to it because they do jerk work. Because I was in maintenance, I hacked a door, but died due to shocks. 5-10 minutes later an admin spawned in an adventure dungeon portal. I, while I was dead, asked if there was a way to enter that dungeon portal in adminhelp, since it looked amazing and fun to do. I didn't get a response, neither from adminhelp nor from deadchat, so I asked it again. Again the same, no response, only SpaceNaba asking me out of the blue why a job which has a teleporter should have maintenance acces out . I asked if someone could answer the question in adminhelp and deadchat again, when the admin who spawned the dungeon said that he doesn't answer questions about revival. I, accepting this, said a sentence or 2 that it was a bit assholish to spawn an adventure dungeon 30 minutes in round, when a lot of people had died already. After that I shut up.

The important part: While I was asking this, SpaceNaba was using the vox to make sentences. He said the usual random things admins with vox say, but then he suddenly said : "Your question will not be answered with yes or no" using vox. This was when the admin who spawned the dungeon was answering me, so I didn't take much notice of it. After that, SpaceNaba turned childish without reason. He said using vox : "A damn burn is so fat, donut station is gone", and other derogative things like that, such as " A damn burn is so stupid, he failed a pee test", which I took as metaphores for disabilities, such as obesitas, etc. Now you may say , that doesn't seem that bad. Well, my ingame characters name is "Adan Burns", so "A damn burn" sounds a lot like "Adan Burns". He kept using those "pejorative puns", until the round ended, even when I had already stopped complaining for 10-15 minutes, without any reason. When the new round started, he said one last time using vox : "A damn burn is *beep* *boop* a damn burn is *fwoosh* he is a shitler, really, I've got nothing else, he is a shitler", after which he left the server.

Conclusion: Apparently, when someone asks adminhelp if they can answer a question about semi-revival to do the dungeon, it is allowed to not answer that question with a simple yes or no, which I find strange, and for the vox user to use degorative remarks. Heck, I didn't even complain as much as usual, only when nobody answered and 2 sentences about the revival!
It's reading things like these that give me the motivation to get up in the morning!
Answering those things with an useful answer might give you more motivation than just reading them...
Okay, so the gist of it is you asked for a revival and didn't get a straight answer, then someone was being rude to you with vox?

The way I see it is that we're not obligated to answer revival requests. Sure it'd have been polite to just hit back with a "no", heck, I would have done it but I don't see why that alone would spawn a complaint.

If you're then complaining in deadchat and calling the dungeon-running admin an asshole I don't see why you wouldn't expect a heap of rudeness back from vox. The only thing I see that went wrong here is that it proceeded into the round after. That's not good as far as I'm concerned.

SpaceNaba Wrote:It's reading things like these that give me the motivation to get up in the morning!
Please don't mock the admin complaints.
Spy_Guy, I think you were reading my complaint wrong. The 2 things are seperate. The admin who answered my question was Lison, and I accepted that answer, but SpaceNaba said those vox messages BEFORE and AFTER the question had been answered. The complaint isn't about the revival request not being answered, but about SpaceNaba acting childish with vox. The only sentence I said in deadchat was something like this : "It is a bit assholish to spawn a dungeon 30 minutes in round when a lot of people have died already", which I think is a valid remark.
An edit: SpaceNaba never even stopped, and I think calling someone a shitler and other stuff like that because he asked 3 times to answer a question, is pretty childish.
Well, I understand I can be sometimes quite annoying, I'm sorry for that.
I didn't mean to call the admin an asshole, I used the term assholish as in :"Doing something fun, while a lot of people can't participate".
I guess we await a response from SpaceNaba now.
The VOX stuff was me.
[Image: IyN2MyW.gif]
Wait a second. Was the first vox stuff you, (when there was a dungeon) or the second vox stuff, when you were joking about it.

And god damn that admin who replied to me in adminchat it was SpaceNaba.
Well, since SpaceNaba was helpfull to not say it was not him who did it, apparently it is I Said No. So from now on, read I Said No everytime you see SpaceNaba.