Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tool Belt/Utility Belt Oxy tank.
I just want the ability to shove my mini oxy tank onto a utility belt so I can be SUPER ENGINEER. smile
Thus I will be able to breathe, AND have tools!
the choice is the whole point of the slot. easy tools or don't suffocate in a vacuum, pick one.
Wear a belt, toss an oxy tank on your back and carry your backpack for misc items, win. (i prefer the loss of my backpack over the loss of any tools i may have or my oxygen)
Nope!
Add cargo pants that replace the standard uniforms and double as a container.
atomic1fire Wrote:Add cargo pants that replace the standard uniforms and double as a container.
They should only hold tiny and small objects
atomic1fire Wrote:Add cargo pants that replace the standard uniforms and double as a container.

Wearing cargo pants should make anyone who walks by you *sneer at you. And you constantly get messages about how you feel ashamed of yourself.
Cogwerks Wrote:

Wearing cargo pants should make anyone who walks by you *sneer at you. And you constantly get messages about how you feel ashamed of yourself.

Also make it an exosuit so you have to choose between putting things in your pants and survival.
Add space suits
just put your tools in your internals box christ. I don't know why more people don't do this, it seems like they're opposed to carrying around a set of tools unless they also have the single tool belt from tool storage.
Coolguye Wrote:just put your tools in your internals box christ. I don't know why more people don't do this, it seems like they're opposed to carrying around a set of tools unless they also have the single tool belt from tool storage.
I usually put all my tools in my backpack, unless I have a belt or I need the space in the pack for something else.