Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat Cannon
Its a cannon that you load with hats and shoot at people, aim for the head.

If you aim for the head and it hits, it places the hat on their head. Any hat already on the person's head is knocked off and replaced with the hat that was shot. The hat that gets knocked off can keep going, hit another person, knock their hat off, ect. Cycle continues until there's no more hats to knock off or hits a wall.

Wizard's hat has a magic anti-hat defense system that deflects any attempts at de-hatting the wizard. Deflected hats can potentially impale.
I... I have no clue, man. this suggestion is weird as hell. I mean, it sounds fun, but it sounds like it'd be better as a neat Easter egg for the rock-it-launcher
I love that this is your first post.
Sundance Wrote:I love that this is your first post.

Overall better first post than most of us here. It would be funny to have throwing hats at people have a chance to land on their heads though.
Hold onto your hat, captain!
Sundance Wrote:I love that this is your first post.

Can this be used to hat a bee? If this wasn't an intended feature, then it should be.
this makes me want a t-shirt/jumpsuit cannon
babayetu83 Wrote:this makes me want a t-shirt/jumpsuit cannon
Back when they were discussing alternate ammunition for the riot launcher, that's what I said.

Make a Discount Dan's product promotion gimmick job with a sample kit, advertisements, and T-shirt/hat cannon.
the idea of being to throw hats onto people/critters heads is absolutely wonderful and being able to use a rock-it launcher or whatever for long ranged hatting would be even better.

make it so if you're on disarm intent, you slap the hat out of the air, so a prepared HoS can protect his beret from being knocked off by any old chump with a hat in hand. helmets and welding masks should be basically impossible to knock off since they're attached with a strap
Somewhat related, but we oughta be able to put hats on the ground and toss cards into em. Hours of fun.