Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MaRcUstheDAWG's Useless Sprite Emporium
that camera bot is pretty neat looking
babayetu83 Wrote:that camera bot is pretty neat looking

thx wink
Happy (early) halloween guys!

Here, have the two most adorable things in the game dressed up as superheroes!

[Image: hG1xBd2.png] [Image: IQcjo84.png]
Happy Birthday!
[Image: U5f6cSZ.png] [Image: jO72XQc.gif] [Image: ZU1Enaa.gif] [Image: QWcDtFJ.gif] [Image: I5aiA4X.gif]

Cleaned up one of my first DMI icons. Eng Left
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:[Image: U5f6cSZ.png] [Image: jO72XQc.gif] [Image: ZU1Enaa.gif] [Image: QWcDtFJ.gif] [Image: I5aiA4X.gif]

Redesign 3: The final (hopefully) touch. Eng Left Eng Left

[Image: WCAS0wh.gif] [Image: 3iLJm9A.gif] [Image: bQQdiiV.gif] [Image: UpapANI.png] [Image: sl4dddT.gif]
[Image: MaKAKdn.png]

A broken computer, probably.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkgilu7byg17 ... kVNJa?dl=0
[Image: 9GiI7kH.png] [Image: 5D3vJd0.png] [Image: RP0szOP.png] [Image: CtcWW8l.png]
Guess what? Spydorz.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:[Image: U5f6cSZ.png] [Image: jO72XQc.gif] [Image: ZU1Enaa.gif] [Image: QWcDtFJ.gif] [Image: I5aiA4X.gif]

Redesign 3: The final (hopefully) touch. Eng Left Eng Left

[Image: WCAS0wh.gif] [Image: 3iLJm9A.gif] [Image: bQQdiiV.gif] [Image: UpapANI.png] [Image: sl4dddT.gif]

This would be so much better than just a slightly differently colored proximity sensor.

Please replace the AI turret controls with these!
resprited a few things from preOpenSS13
[Image: PaYQsSh.png] [Image: ReIhjaA.png] [Image: jwFuOIX.png] [Image: 08A9tZC.png] [Image: VVczP6d.png] [Image: LvhgBXx.png] [Image: OD0ytjN.png]
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:resprited a few things from preOpenSS13
[Image: PaYQsSh.png] [Image: ReIhjaA.png] [Image: jwFuOIX.png] [Image: 08A9tZC.png] [Image: VVczP6d.png] [Image: LvhgBXx.png] [Image: OD0ytjN.png]

Those are really nice!
69andahalf Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:resprited a few things from preOpenSS13

Those are really nice!

Thank you!
Photo 
[Image: h2xA8gl.png][Image: L37lLCS.gif][Image: E9EHgh6.gif][Image: 4iqch7G.png][Image: Q6REeBP.gif]

Resprited my turret control redesigns in the new perspective. Decided to emulate the "old computer" feel some more.
Not sprites per se, but since there's not mapping board on this forum I'll have to post it here. Everything here was placed in 100% real goonstation map editing software, what is it, you ask? Dream Maker.

[Image: ON9GVsB.png]

The merchant in the "ghetto room" is the computer thingy. The purpose of this strange looking construct is to produce both remote drones and ghost drones.  wordjo

[Image: fZfayHy.png]
Here's the finished outpost, with atmos room and a few changes.
[Image: cLxPryG.png]

Introducing, Russian Station! This is basically a new version of the russian derelict and... uh... the only dangers really are the malfunctioning security bots and the lingering radiation in the reactor room. Yep. Alot of decoration objects here, too.