Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Shitty Sprites with Ideas attached
youd probably have to strip the insulation off the cables first to make an electro net

maybe electro net could be the security version that they can shoot from their launcher
Parasite:
[Image: sXhXbV2.png]
Based on the ideas from this thread.

[Image: VgEiAPE.gif]
The heart's muscles have become more dense and fibrous. It continues to reflexively beat even after removal.

[Image: 6MRect9.png]
The lungs have been coated in a specialized "fur" that helps filter harmful gas and increase efficiency.

[Image: 4DZYp4s.png]
The eyes now have compound lenses that give the Host a huge boost in perception.

[Image: iCSYV0i.png]
The Parasite is able to enhance the musculature of the Host. There are two stages: the first is the mutated arms already in the game. The second is claws based on them.

[Image: sTvnFMF.png]
I wasn't sure what ability icons to make since we don't know what the final abilities will be.
From left to right: Some sort of eye power, In the ear, Out the ear.

[Image: LyG44NT.png]
Green slime which probably isn't necessary since there's already colored blood. But whatever.

Attached Files
.dmi   Parasite.dmi (Size: 8.7 KB / Downloads: 365)
What about a sort of exoskeleton?
(09-04-2016, 04:39 PM)Arborinus Wrote: Parasite:
[Image: sXhXbV2.png]
Based on the ideas from this thread.

[Image: VgEiAPE.gif]
The heart's muscles have become more dense and fibrous. It continues to reflexively beat even after removal.

[Image: 6MRect9.png]
The lungs have been coated in a specialized "fur" that helps filter harmful gas and increase efficiency.

[Image: 4DZYp4s.png]
The eyes now have compound lenses that give the Host a huge boost in perception.

[Image: iCSYV0i.png]
The Parasite is able to enhance the musculature of the Host. There are two stages: the first is the mutated arms already in the game. The second is claws based on them.

[Image: sTvnFMF.png]
I wasn't sure what ability icons to make since we don't know what the final abilities will be.
From left to right: Some sort of eye power, In the ear, Out the ear.

[Image: LyG44NT.png]
Green slime which probably isn't necessary since there's already colored blood. But whatever.

Even if parasite doesn't make it into the game these sprites/organs should be used for either a disease symptom, an artifact effect or random find in locked crates(Should be either the experimental crates or some kinda medical crate).
I would be all in favor of implanting hideous mutant organs into the crew, since I'm one of the people who crusaded to have alien artifacts shoved in their chest cavities.
(09-09-2016, 03:17 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I would be all in favor of implanting hideous mutant organs into the crew, since I'm one of the people who crusaded to have alien artifacts shoved in their chest cavities.

Yes as a man who plays robotisist frequently i must sat there is not enough shit freaky tech/organs to put into my victims patients maybe science or botany could make some so that there actually helpful to the crew for a change
Some miscellaneous sprites:

Turbo Robutt:
[Image: 4O72b8k.png]

Keyboard of HORROR (in case you missed it):
[Image: wyWiEFo.png]

Discount Newdan's Own Thousand Island Dressing:
[Image: 6D5E4p7.png]

A giant slider:
[Image: 5o63omd.png]

Danard's Caesar Dressing:
[Image: jKgAEPC.png]

Waldan Farms Raspberry Vinaigrette:
[Image: dMU8MSl.png]

Blue Cheese Dressing:
[Image: y4Y7TJp.png]
They look great!

hell yeah man
Beautiful as always.
New perspective asteroid walls:

[Image: PApPQ82.png]

These may or may not have something to do with a map I'm working on.
Also the DMI is not very organized.

EDIT: Editing to say I'm not completely satisfied with these, but I'm leaving it up until I can re-do them.

Attached Files
.dmi   asteroid.dmi (Size: 70.34 KB / Downloads: 389)
they look good for interior walls, but now the exteriors are perfect grey squares?
(10-04-2016, 12:55 AM)misto Wrote: they look good for interior walls, but now the exteriors are perfect grey squares?

A system would have to be coded that removes the underfloor if the wall tile is bordered by space, then what walls are interior have underfloor, etc. but that sounds even more complicated than existing auto-walls so I'm not going to touch it for now.

Card game stuff (W.I.P.):

[Image: nbuM1uu.png]

Not a ripoff of some other popular online card game, I assure you.

A big game box like the gaming kit, but for playing Spaceman the Griffening on. The idea is to have different boards that would change the appearance of a game window that opens when playing.

For instance, the example Theta board might look like this:
[Image: pCOSR6o.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   Griffstone.dmi (Size: 1.94 KB / Downloads: 369)
Tanning Bed:

[Image: wnijZyO.png]

Resemblance to crematory devices is probably entirely coincidental. Faux-wood panels and extra crispy setting included.

Attached Files
.dmi   TanningBed.dmi (Size: 691 bytes / Downloads: 324)
I am guessing that the tanning bed will become a crematorium when emagged?
(11-05-2016, 08:28 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I am guessing that the tanning bed will become a crematorium when emagged?

No worse you'll come out looking like this