Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Shitty Sprites with Ideas attached
Teeth:

[Image: 0MOYge8.png]

3 different styles with Pearly White and Scurvy Yellow variations, and 1 hollow syndicate cyanide version. Also a tooth necklace.

I know they're a little big and cartoonish, but if I were to make them "to scale" they would be four pixels big and not fun at all!

[Image: vKk0QC3.png][Image: ImjAQeO.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   teeth.dmi (Size: 3.91 KB / Downloads: 431)
i sure hope nanotrasen has a good dental plan
More teeth stuff:

Tooth fairy outfit and wand (wizard in mind, but could be for anything), and some brass knuckles

[Image: dK7uIWu.png][Image: Ug23eL4.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   teeth2.dmi (Size: 6.46 KB / Downloads: 392)
(07-06-2016, 03:19 PM)Arborinus Wrote: More teeth stuff:

Tooth fairy outfit and wand (wizard in mind, but could be for anything), and some brass knuckles

[Image: dK7uIWu.png][Image: Ug23eL4.png]
Russian Toothfairy has come for all your teeheeth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ksWGm-piXQ
How BIG do you think teeth are exactly
Why not just recolor the ants sprite and call it teeth?
voting nay on Bigteeth, scale them down
those things are practically as big as the chairs near them
(07-05-2016, 11:28 PM)Arborinus Wrote: I know they're a little big and cartoonish, but if I were to make them "to scale" they would be four pixels big and not fun at all!

I'm on vacation at the moment so I won't be able to remake them for a bit.

I know this isn't an excuse but you could shrink the sprite in-game (an example that comes to mind is the decorative crab).
Teeth 3 - Boring small edition:
Maybe a little better?

[Image: NXIGbsF.png]

Monkey Control Helmet:
I tried coding this but maybe someone else will be inspired and do it much faster than me.
My idea was to have two abilities: one with a medium cooldown that marks someone for death by monkey, and another low cooldown ability that creates a holographic banana to herd monkeys.

[Image: IBCVrcj.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   tooth3.dmi (Size: 1.54 KB / Downloads: 345)
.dmi   monkeycontrol.dmi (Size: 3.47 KB / Downloads: 391)
smallteeth is good, I like it
I also like the idea of the MONKEY HELMET, it would be great if I could like
beam thoughts into their brain so they would fucking sit still and let me put a bedsheet on them
(08-01-2016, 07:47 PM)Arborinus Wrote: Teeth 3 - Boring small edition:
Maybe a little better?

[Image: NXIGbsF.png]

Monkey Control Helmet:
I tried coding this but maybe someone else will be inspired and do it much faster than me.
My idea was to have two abilities: one with a medium cooldown that marks someone for death by monkey, and another low cooldown ability that creates a holographic banana to herd monkeys.

[Image: IBCVrcj.png]

you should sprite some metal teeth that can replace the real one's
beating up your enemies in the boxing ring and selling their gold (erebite) teeth
imagine having erebite teeth and getting them punched out and the material proc activating and blowing up the boxing ring
(08-20-2016, 09:55 PM)Arborinus Wrote: One thing I can think of that wouldn't unbalance things would be a cable coil throwing net, like the ones from Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. In normal rounds they would be useless since they don't stun and people could break out of them easily, but in a nuke firefight the extra second you can get from netting a syndie would make a huge difference.

I spent a whole 5 minutes making this totally not a ripoff sprite (though the DC:SS sprites are public domain)

[Image: gPsujrq.png]

For this thread.

Attached Files
.dmi   net.dmi (Size: 471 bytes / Downloads: 406)
what we need is a branding iron
Could you add a battery to the net to make it stun the victim?