Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRONES ARE BROKEN PLS FIX
[Image: 0iv8lto.png]
So I think some recent changes fucked the drone Colosseum, as you can see I can pretty much just shoot at them and expect nothing in return.
UPDATE!!!

The critter gauntlet appears broken too, nothings attacking me.
Sometimes, during high server lag, the admins will disable critter AI, just wait, they will go back to normal.
It's also worth noting that excessively long round times on servers running extended games can thoroughly botch critter AI, requiring that the round restart before things start working again.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:It's also worth noting that excessively long round times on servers running extended games can thoroughly botch critter AI, requiring that the round restart before things start working again.

This may be the same thing for bots as well? I haven't checked.
As with most things you will find that during long rounds every thing can go awry. Including but not limited to atmos, power, every and all critters, etc.
If a round goes on long enough the mob loop inevitably breaks for BYOND reasons.
It's the critter loop. Haven't been able to pinpoint the issue, but yes, basically if the round timer shows something out of the ordinary on #1 or #2 the critters don't do their jobs.