Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesn't this work?
What? you may ask.
This.
[Image: 12LPfnN.png]
You seem to be missing a reclaimer.
DyssalC Wrote:You seem to be missing a reclaimer.
Haha, yeah I am. Well, apart from that. Would be cool if you could use the bee pod as a cloning pod.
salix_catus Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:You seem to be missing a reclaimer.
Haha, yeah I am. Well, apart from that. Would be cool if you could use the bee pod as a cloning pod.
Then we have bee-human hybrids.
You should spawn as a playable bee if you were created in the bee pod.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:You should spawn as a playable bee if you were created in the bee pod.

Another fine MaRcuSTheDAWG critter-related post on the Goonstation 13 Forums cool for realzzies Some horrible drug thing! :golfclap: hell yeah man
Archenteron Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:You should spawn as a playable bee if you were created in the bee pod.

Another fine MaRcuSTheDAWG critter-related post on the Goonstation 13 Forums cool for realzzies Some horrible drug thing! :golfclap: hell yeah man
pretty sure this is the inference any person would make. give him a pass this time
Archenteron Wrote:

this "lets pick on this guy everytime we see him" is getting old tbh

also his idea is actually awesome
Archenteron Wrote:

I agree with the people above me, it's one thing he has a borderline creepy robot obsession and another to heckle him for every post he makes.
It would certainly give the area some flavor if it actually did make playable bees, and somebody has been fiddling with critter code (either that or just putting a martian skin on a normal player giving them the power to pop heads) so it wouldn't bee entirely unreasonable.

Though at the same time it would bee problematic considering all the PC bees would have the incredibly deadly power to infinitely sting their foes with histamines.
DyssalC Wrote:It would certainly give the area some flavor if it actually did make playable bees, and somebody has been fiddling with critter code (either that or just putting a martian skin on a normal player giving them the power to pop heads) so it wouldn't bee entirely unreasonable.

Though at the same time it would bee problematic considering all the PC bees would have the incredibly deadly power to infinitely sting their foes with histamines.

give them a histamine sting power with a pretty long cooldown and their main "attack" is just to stab people with their stingers