Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow the chaplain to "direct" the ouiji board
Hey now relax that trigger finger ready to shoot this thread down. What i'm about to suggest will be quite minimal but will change a fundamental aspect of the new ouiji boards.

As of now, no person can interact with the ouiji board. It's ghost territory only. For those that are not in the know, the ouiji board allows ghosts to communicate in picking 1 word from a random bunch of words. The result is extremely obscure, often humorous and sometimes ominous.

What I suggest is the Chaplain (read: ONLY THE CHAPLAIN) have the ability to also pick 1 word from a bunch of random words.
Instead of the ouiji board screaming it out, the one word the chaplain picks will come up as a choice in ONE of the ghost's choices.
It has the same cooldown as the ghosts do.

If you think about it this has a very minor effect. The chaplain could pick "traitor" hoping the next ghost might pick it, but he's all too likely to get "2spoopy4me".
The chaplain may suspect something, and pick "captain" hoping that a ghost may prove him right, but he might just got an over zealous ghost who picks captain anyway, or does the above example.

Really all this does is gives the chaplain a bit of interaction and control over something that is totally his area of expertise. Unfortunately the curse of ouiji for the chaplain is hysteria, obscurity and ultimately, the chaplains own induced paranoia.
I'd like it if other folks could have a chance of influencing the next word, but with a chance of someone seeing you move the board or the viewfinder. crossarms

The ouija board spells out "...fart." You feel Jay Wolff's hands moving the board! Jerk!