Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with the Cluwne Stumble
[Image: RTfkjAe.jpg]

I am the Cluwne in the wall. Except, I'm ALSO inside the DNA machine. Cluwnes can "stumble" out of the DNA scanner and into the wall, but if they exit the scanner they pop back over to it. I still experienced rads from the treatment, too.

I have to wonder how the game would handle me being in two totally different places at once if I had been able to escape the wall.
Same as it doors the VR pods, it just teleports you back to the machine
Same issue, even more problematic: After selecting mining, a cyborg can teleport to the mining station while still inside the charger, and even be in multiple chargers at once. I once had my battery removed by a roboticist who thought I was braindead in the robotics charger -- while I was mining. Eventually, they inserted a battery and I complained loudly on the radio before being teleported from some random asteroid in space to the robotics room and subsequently spilling the contents of my mining satchel on the floor.
Pretty sure this can happen when you're drunk too, or at least it used to happen.

I remember being in a sleeper but also running around once before, as a drunk. Was a while ago though.
I've used that drunk stumble thing before to break out of a jail cell and a security just said nice and let me out of the brig