Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allow the signal jammer to interfere with telesci
it'd be cool if it could do this since outside of syndicate rounds its pretty much useless
oh, and i should reiterate

by interfere i mean it should prevent people who are currently using it/in a 1 or 2 tile radius while activated to be immune to getting warp'd away
If you can stash it near the telepad somehow, make it send people to the wrong coordinates.
Are you kidding me? The signal jammer is a great murder tool.
Magboots already do this.

I think it would be nice if the signal jammer also blocked robochat/pda messages though.
Yeah. It totally should jam those too. Ditto the special broadcasts, like door status updates and what have you.
I think it actually does jam PDA messages. I found this out when I tried to use the Detomax cartridge to bomb people, but couldn't get it to work.

Realized the jammer was on in my pocket. Flipped it off and I was fine.
it could totally use a buff to make it affect all packets being sent or received in the area.
It should interfere with normal tele beacons, so that you arrive at a random location within the jammer's radius.
Are you kidding? The radio jammer is one of the most useful traitor items. You can get away with a lot of shit when your victim can't yell out your identity on the radio as a last-ditch fuck-you.