Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring black the blob quarantine
In days of olde, when the blob was an NPC threat, Centcomm would put the station under quarantine, preventing the shuttle from being called until the blob was dealt with. Failure to fight the blob off would result in a nuclear self destruct charge being detonated!

That second part can go away, but I think that the blob quarantine should return, to shit on people who call the shuttle at 15-20 minutes so they don't have to fight.
I actually agree with this idea. If the fight goes on at a stalemate for long enough for the shuttle to arrive, it was justified to call it. Otherwise, people shouldn't be able to wuss out of an entire round, because the people that roll blob get cheated out of playing a full round of it when this happens.

From my perspective, though, this consideration isn't essential and we'd be fine without it.
I agree. THis way people would actually have to learn how to fight blobs rather than just slamming their head into it a few times, getting pissed that that does nothing, then calling the shuttle.
Hull implemented this.