Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bongs, Hookahs, and Pipes: More ways to inhale your herbs!
I am shocked nobody has ever suggested this before (to my knowledge), so here we go:

Blunts are straight up boring: What if you want to share that skunk? Do YOU want some other assistant's spit on your spleef? No, that's fucking disgusting!

Enter the Hooka. A wonderful little device that allows up to four people to enjoy grass hygienically! First, get a Pipe Frame, 2 floor tiles, some metal rods, and an igniter.

First, use the igniter on one of the floor tiles, and weld it into place. then, place the rods on one end of the pipe frame, making a mesh to hold the weed. Weld that too.

Now, apply the two parts together, and weld the seams. Then get the other floor tile and use it on the assembly, and use the wirecutters to snip a slide off cap for the open end, leaving some scrap. Then, with a screwdriver, punch holes at the middle of the assembly. Bam! A Hooka...almost.

Now, you have probably been smoking by the time you made this thing. Remember the roaches/ cigarrete butts? Grab some paper and use the roach/ cig butt on the paper. There is your mouthpiece! Now when you want a hit, just stick that mouthpiece into one of the holes and inhale deep son.

But what if you want THE WHOLE DAMN BAR riding on the Enterprise of high? No problem, Grab a beaker, igniter, rods and a pipe frame, we are making a bong.

Place the beaker on the pipeframe, drop the igniter down there. It should stick in between the beaker and the pipe. Now add the rods for the mesh. Done.

Just drop the leaves in and enjoy, fellow growers!
Oh, sorry man, I forgot the pipes! Just get a one of those fancy air pipes and bend it into a corner shape. dank goes in, and light.
Would this mean bongs and hookahs could be made out of almost any material?
Pretty much.
Actually, I have suggested this idea before! smile http://forum.ss13.co/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3811

But I'd love these to be in the game. You can grow pot (I mean what else does botany do most of the time?), but why can you only roll blunts? Bongs/Pipes/Hookahs should definitely be considered being put into the game.
If only to make an excuse to have more herbs (other than weed) to smoke *cough*tobacco?*cough*. Have botany be able to grow plants that can be smoked directly, instead of having to be shipped off to science so they can extract the chems. Or at least make smoking more fun with pipes and bongs. The detective is encouraged to smoke so much anyways, why not give him a tobacco pipe?

I vote yes on legalizing pipes, bongs, and hookahs on the station!
I kinda want cigars added to the game.

Maybe Tobacco leaves + flour + chefs oven?

That would make it different enough from joints and let chef join in on the fun.

But yeah I agree more drugs.
Sounds good to me. In the future, all the safer drugs would obviously be legal, so why not have better technology to take them with?

A nice drugs update would be good.

Here are some more things to add to the drugs update:

Smokable banana peels
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4823
This would be the drug of choice for clowns. The reagent would be bananium.

Positive Psychedelic drugs
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4667
Currently goon has a rather uninformed representation of psychedelics. They all have difficult scary negative effects when in reality, psychedlic drugs are one of the most potentially helpful and positive drugs. I vote for changing this to give botanists more helpful drugs.

Drug induced Virtual Reality
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4122
Drinking an a cup of Ayauasca or smoking dmt should give the effect of entering into a natural VR. Likely it would be a place where you could play games or just chill and smoke. You would enter only by choice by sitting down on a chair or lying on a bed. (you'd get messages like "you really need to sit down").
salix_catus Wrote:Smokable banana peels
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4823
I don't know Bananadine
Archenteron Wrote:
salix_catus Wrote:Smokable banana peels
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4823
I don't know Bananadine
Ahh. Memory mixup. Most definately bananadine