Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booze-Beep
I saw on another build of SS13 that cyborgs can be made horribly inebriated by pouring glasses of booze onto them. This is, in fact, exactly as hilarious as it sounds, and I want this and other versions of this act to be added to the Goon servers just so we can get legitimately intoxicated cyborgs running around. Or cyborgs that are HIGH AS FUCK, for more entertainment value.
Yes. That is all.
Say yes to weed-smoking cyborgs.
I want to get the annoying borgs hooked on drugs.
[Image: hxyFlhZ.gif]

please yes
DYK- the Bro-borg can drink stuff from his Booze-bottle. Fill it up with drugs and booze and you can drink from it
I kinda think it would be interesting if borgs could get drunk/high effects, but from unique ways.

Like, rather than the borgs getting drunk from booze, they could eat plasma and burn it to recharge their batteries, but also get drunk effects.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I kinda think it would be interesting if borgs could get drunk/high effects, but from unique ways.

Like, rather than the borgs getting drunk from booze, they could eat plasma and burn it to recharge their batteries, but also get drunk effects.

This sounds like it'd be a fun thing. After all, NT is researching plasma, therefore plasma-drunk homicidal robots make sense.

But we have to remember that most of these nerds are powered by HUMAN brains, so booze and the like should still have some effect on them. It doesn't detract from this idea, and in fact may just give more options for this funny mischief.
Totally forgot, but is there a brain in the AI Mainframe? Getting the AI drunk could make for some nice shenanigans.

Also sounds pretty fun for the Cyborgs too. Sometimes it's a bit dull playing as a Synthetic amidst a madhouse of drunken murder junkies. Would be nice to cut loose a bit once in a while!
Maybe if they get sufficiently sloshed they could harmless nonsense laws?
Cyborgs can in fact already smoke blunts, but they have to do it by using the docking station and they don't get high. This is a good idea.
Telescience into the AI core, pour port into its shell, telescience out, wait.