Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implementing Good Player Rewards
mozi Wrote:if a chaplain ever completed their impossible optional objective they should get promoted to Spacepope
Yes. This.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
mozi Wrote:if a chaplain ever completed their impossible optional objective they should get promoted to Spacepope
Yes. This.
Yes. This.
Yes. This.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Yes. This.
Yes. This.

.sihT .seY
Fuck I did it once before and it was such a bitch. Only did it due to the help of the AI and pure luck. Should have taken a picture if this actually happens.
Haha. I got that objective to leave no bodies on the station as a traitor chaplain once. Solution: radio jammer in pocket, revolver stashed in bible, then a lot of pointblank headshots and quick trips to the crematorium.
Traitor goal: success
Crew objective: success
Cogwerks Wrote:Haha. I got that objective to leave no bodies on the station as a traitor chaplain once. Solution: radio jammer in pocket, revolver stashed in bible, then a lot of pointblank headshots and quick trips to the crematorium.
Traitor goal: success
Crew objective: success
I always have trouble shooting people pointblank with guns. Probably a simple mistake, but how exactly is it done?
Click them while standing besides them on harm intent.
Spacemarine9 Wrote:Click them while standing besides them on harm intent.
Lat time I tried that I hit them with the gun instead of shooting it.
I think you hit them with it if you're on help, shoot them if you're on harm.
Yeah, if you want to point-blank people, it has to be on Harm intent.