Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blight of The immortals
Hello folks, i am here to introduce you to a new game and see your reactions on it, It's called Blight of the immortals and is made by the same people who made Neptune's Pride 2. If you ever played pandemic then you be mostly Familar with the idea of the game but it's in a Fantasy setting with zombies/blight thingys

Game Descrition according the Devs-

Your quest is to stop a Blight of undead creatures spreading and evil curse of Immortality. The game ends when the last zombie is destroyed and the Blight extinguished.

You begin the game with one point for every living person in the world. You lose a point for every soul that falls to the Blight.

In a cooperative multi-player game your final score will be the total remaining population when the Blight is extinguished, divided by the number of players, plus one point for each zombie you destroy.

Everybody loses if the Blight spreads out of control, so work closely with your allies to insure the coins and armies of all players are put to best use.

Why I am excited- There is also a mode you can enable where instead of fighting only the zombies you are fighting eachother WHILE the blight is still going strong . This means as your fighting for control of the diffrent lands you still have to work with each other to kill the blight when it grows too strong or EVERYONE loses

Problems- The Premium donation thingy required for setting up custom games is Down, BUT there is a message about contacting one of the dev's Email to get permission to host games. I am currently doing this right now so look foward to that

Game Link -http://blight.ironhelmet.com/
Question- Would you play this and if you did play this what Mode would you rather play:

War of the Blight- All the players work together to stop the blight

War of the kings-Last man/Alliance standing BUT their are still zombies which players have to sometimes help eachother to stop or else it gets too strong
New game, lets fill it with as many goons as possible
http://blight.ironhelmet.com/game/5580797029384192