Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some stuff.
Here's well.... stuff....

Janitor's Best Friend
It's called a signbot, you can make it out of a wet floor sign, a proximity sensor, and a robot arm. It will wander about. When a person comes near, it will point at the person and say "This floor is wet! Walk carefully!" When emagged it will run about beeping "THE END IS NEAR".

Rogue Buddies
When a Guardbuddy charging port is emagged. Any Guardbuddy that comes to charge will be corrupted, locked out of the system, and it's display will become garbled. You can no longer interface with the guardbuddy, as it will only show on it's interface "CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY", This will fill the entire box. corrupted Guardbuddies will also fire deadly lasers instead of taser guns or flashes.

PUSH THEM
The Amplifier could be used to push things away. It looks like a normal Harmonica. But it will caused sonic waves to push things about and shatter any windows nearby. It is also capable of shattering light tubes. When emagged, It causes people to become deaf, no longer able to hear.
I think the floor sign bot might be more in the spirit of the janitor if it just tripped people. Buddies can be set to purge via DWAINE commands, so its pretty much like being emagged. And this harmonica thing kinda sounds pretty similar to the amplified vuvuzela, but with the ability to break windows.
You've been warned about the bot posts.
Beside the user control panel is "view your posts" and check how many posts are about bots. If 9/10 of your posts are bot related, then you have a serious problem.
More bots would be nice, but good god the likelihood of them being implemented is close to zilch if it's going to spur your obsessiveness even further. It'd be like giving a kid who's sensitive to sugar a high fructose corn syrup IV drip.
Seriously what is with you and bots man?
Though I do think the Janitor's best friend is a neat idea
Why did we take the camel/robophiles big flashing "WARNING IM A CREEP" Avatar and location away he isn't any better than before if you look through his posts.

And also why do we keep him around.
Xeram Wrote:Why did we take the camel/robophiles big flashing "WARNING IM A CREEP" Avatar and location away he isn't any better than before if you look through his posts.

Don't be mean, he hasn't actually done anything wrong. The best way people can learn is by practice and by following example. Just respond as you would any other person and treat things with good humor.
salix_catus Wrote:
Xeram Wrote:Why did we take the camel/robophiles big flashing "WARNING IM A CREEP" Avatar and location away he isn't any better than before if you look through his posts.

Don't be mean, he hasn't actually done anything wrong. The best way people can learn is by practice and by following example. Just respond as you would any other person and treat things with good humor.

I'm not really robosexual. It's just that robots seem to be an inportant part of lore. Especially the drones.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:I'm not that obsessive about them anymore. Still, I have changed. You don't see me spamming in adminhelp anymore, do you?

GorillaMyDreams Wrote:I beg to differ.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:I'm not that obsessive about them anymore. Still, I have changed. You don't see me spamming in adminhelp anymore, do you?

I really don't spam in adminhelp.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:I'm not that obsessive about them anymore. Still, I have changed.

Fixed because you clearly don't get the hint.
I think this thread can summarize on how much he has changed. Hint, it's gone from camels to robots.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1545
salix_catus Wrote:

Yeah, I have done nothing wrong! I'm not trolling or being mean to anybody.
i thought this was the ideas forum and not the mercilessly bully marcusthedawg forum

but anyways some of this sound kinda interesting

like it'd be nice if you could interact with guardbuddies at all outside of DWAINE
I did really like the floor sign idea. I just wanted it to be less morbid and more in the spirit of the janitor by making people trip when walking by.