Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let observers/ghosts change their appearance/job settings.
You know the menu you get at roundstart where you can change your job preferences, give yourself a mohawk or whatever? Give ghosts access to that through a command. That way you can fiddle with the settings while you're observing instead of trying to cram it in at the start of the round.
But don't your preferences/appearances reset once the round ends anyways?
not if you save it in one of the save slots
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:But don't your preferences/appearances reset once the round ends anyways?

No you can save both your preferences and your appearance
...huh. Didn't know that was even there.

Ignore me, carry on. :downswords:
giving it to observers could be a handy little thing but we don't want ghosts finding out they're a traitor target then changing their name/appearance before they get cloned

unless it only takes effect next round then nevermind me
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:...huh. Didn't know that was even there.

Have you been reentering your name, jobs and appearance for every single round since you started playing?
Gannets Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:...huh. Didn't know that was even there.

Have you been reentering your name, jobs and appearance for every single round since you started playing?
Maybe.
I agree, if only it doesn't take effect until the round is over.

I've had this happen too, where I'd like to set-up my job settings, but I can't because I'm dead and the round is still going. It'd be nice to be able to toggle these settings while dead.
Would be nice to have job access settings during ghost/end round. Actually if it works well why not just let people change their save file during the game. If they decide to go with crazy hair do or plan out some gimmick half way through why not let them do that so they can start early next round.

I could decide I don't want to play a job, or want to play a job next round and save accordingly.
Pick a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life, or organize your joblists.

I think two minutes is well enough to let you choose how you spend your hour or so so long as you actually save BANEOFGIYGAS