Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electrician Stuff
I saw a vending machine on its side today. Does that have anything to do with this?
I don't think we would need more electricians. Remember, the CE has electronics access too!
Also, I think electricians can handle the responsibility. If not, it'll be the same as how it works if the geneticists aren't around : Someone will smash/hack their way inside, grab what they needed, and fix it themselves while moaning on the radio about the electricians.
This would be really cool
I approve of these planned features for the electricians.
Pretty sure this has been proposed before, and I agreed with it then. I still do.
Anticheese Wrote:I saw a vending machine on its side today. Does that have anything to do with this?

No, if you clip the wrong wire the machine will tip over on you
A couple of unique upgrade ideas that shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Electronics part dispensers should be able to vend multiple parts.

Seed dispensers should give a higher chance of dispensing mutant seeds. ( Actually do they stil vend these at all in the current system?)

Video games start you with 9999 health and energy.

Beebsky gets a tazer and a captains hat.

Segways go ridiculously fast and are impossible to control.
[quote="CrowdControl"
Seed dispensers should give a higher chance of dispensing mutant seeds. ( Actually do they stil vend these at all in the current system?)
.[/quote]
Yes I got rainbow weed from the first seed i vended.
Gonna go ahead and lock my own thread, I'll take into account some of the feedback here and either eventually do this or not

edit: actually hell, since wonk has started making other threads into MEGATHREADS i guess this one can be open to other electrician / machine / repair stuff or whatever
Add some original creations for electricians to make.

Scanning things and then rebuilding them can get boring, perhaps there should be some original items electricians can build, or things electricians can modify.

Not just stun gloves but being able to take some electrical components, add it to something else, and get a new better thing.
atomic1fire Wrote:Add some original creations for electricians to make.

Scanning things and then rebuilding them can get boring, perhaps there should be some original items electricians can build, or things electricians can modify.

Not just stun gloves but being able to take some electrical components, add it to something else, and get a new better thing.
Other things like what? I can't think of anything that you can build out of bulbs and resistors that doesn't involve a frame.
I don't know, maybe find a singularity laser emitter, strip it with tools, add a proximity detector and some other things and get a laser that only fires when someone gets too close?
Klayboxx Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:I saw a vending machine on its side today. Does that have anything to do with this?

No, if you clip the wrong wire the machine will tip over on you

And your space man breaks his ribcages and feels sad for being an idiot
How about Electricians can hit machines with their device analyser and receive a list of items needed to fix the machine? So they can fix the machines using their own tools and stuff
That is pretty much exactly what I said in the original post dude