Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toxin lab issues
I'm not 100% certain if this is a bug, but according to my knowledge it doesn't entirely make sense. I've been working on a way to make bigger canister bombs by way of increasing their pressure. Generally I do this by mixing it with a low pressure, super high temperature canister, but then when I try to mix this with a regular pressure canister, they both equalise and then rapidly go up. I've had a canister start at around about 4000 kPa at about 700 degrees, and over the course of a few minutes it reaches around about 2300 degrees and about 100000 kPa, at which point it promptly explodes.

The only thing I have actually noticed is that there is a very small change in percentage of a couple of component gasses. I'm not sure if it's the way the pipes and canisters work, or my gas mixture, but it doesn't feel like it should be happening.
Upon further experimenting, it seems that a canister will continually heat itself even when disconnected upto a point where it explodes.
Stryxic Wrote:Upon further experimenting, it seems that a canister will continually heat itself even when disconnected upto a point where it explodes.
If a canister is full of burning-temperature plasma and oxygen, it's going to continue to burn in the canister.
Short version: Fire burns.