Pizzatiger's Desperate bid for Purple
Usual Character Name: Erza Sauter

BYOND Username: Pizzatiger

Recommended by (if applicable):

Times Available: 3:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST Mon-Fri 9:00 A.M - 9:00 P.M Sat-Sun

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

Warning-I am not that good a writing so don't expect anything fancy or heart-touching like the other mentors had with their Reason and game experience area

Foreword/reason- I like to start off by thanking this community for all The great times it given me and helping me fight my low-self esteem issues. You guys Helped me some of my lows and (i think) are my Friends. I decided to finally help the community by becoming a mentor and to repay all the Mentors, Admins and player who Helped me become a less shitty player AND a less shitty person as a whole

Game Experience-I first Started playing SS13 around 3 ago. I jumped around the diffrent TG and Bay code servers. That was how i spent the first year of my SS13 life. Now while i peaked out goon every once and a while i was always scared away by the ugly green and blue Ui (Don't pretend it wasn't) Til one day i got bored and decided to try out goon to see what unique code this server. One of the first things that hit me at the time was the Unique map, i explored around and i liked what i saw. I even remeber what my first Mentor help was during my second round, i asked "Does weird shit ALWAY'S happen in the bathrooms on this server? (The first round i was on there was a bunch of weird cheese in there and the second round that bathroom kept on catching on fire).

I was in love, I loved this server and it's funny unique code so i stuck with it even though i was banned a few times (due to my own stupidity). After those bans i resolved to become a better player and i worked hard to make friends.I have seen the start of Cogmaps, seen New players arrive and old players leave and i made my character a household ss13 name.

Now i told you all this so you could know that i know most of the mechanics and i am certain i am qulified to help mentor new player into learning to play Goonstation. i WANT to help make the server a better place so the best place to start this is by becoming a mentor, so i ask you to kindly accept me as a mentor

My Opinion on Shrek:I am pretty sure this isn't required anymore but fuck it. The first Shrek movie was pretty awesome but in my opinion shrek let himself go after he got married.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):I got a few bans from when i first started playing on this server. Sadly my first experiances of SS13 was with the TG Servers, which you should all know has a toxic Enviroment. When i finally got on goon i didn't realize that this was a totally diffrent enviroment and i said shit i am not proud of. Thankfully i am in a better less toxic community now and the worst slurs i say now are "Fun" and "fart"
Yes. Knows the game, not shit.
Yep, can definitely approve of ezra/pizzatiger, he's a great player who's been around as long as I have.
I honestly thought Erza was already a HoS for some reason. In other words, I approve.
Mofleaker Wrote:I honestly thought Erza was already a HoS for some reason. In other words, I approve.

Nope, Should i try for hos?
(_I_)
I'd hold off on a HoS app for a bit

yes on mentor from me though, pizzatiger's a goof but he's a goof with a good sense of humor about things and he certainly knows his way around the game
Knows stuff make him purple
Knows a lot about the game and always seems to be searching for more. Has always been willing to share that knowledge, as far as I remember.

Yes from me!
Usually seemed like a cool dude. Got no problems with making them Mentor.
He knows enough to be given the purple text
I approve.
You're cool and nice! You should consider being HoS too, I think you'd be good at it.
Yes, Pizzatiger is a great person and a great player. The Purple awaits
I could say a lot of things, but not that he is not mentor material. I approve.