Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser Output: Report yo bugs
The chat window doesn't seem to show if screenshots have been taken.
Seems like whenever I die, my chat scrolls up a few lines. Don't know why that might be happening.
Dabir Wrote:Seems like whenever I die, my chat scrolls up a few lines. Don't know why that might be happening.

This happens to me when I turn into a ghost, the round resets, when I die or get knocked out and when I come out of a disposals pin or cryo
oh and when I observe people it happens as well
I get this error message every time I click the chat or press any other button than the arrow keys.

In the following order:

[Image: LiPWyA5.png]

[Image: H6ssPUg.png]

help
My entirely uninformed opinion is that you should check that you have Internet Explorer installed, as byond requires that. If that doesn't work, I'm sure someone else will come in with another suggestion.
byond:// is not associated with your byond.
I'd suggest reinstalling.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that those errors ONLY appear when I'm on goonstation. Everywhere else it works like a charm.
Ralios Wrote:Sorry, I forgot to mention that those errors ONLY appear when I'm on goonstation. Everywhere else it works like a charm.

Please try the above suggestions (reinstalling byond) and then get back to me. If the problem persists, please tell me your byond key, OS and IE version number.

Dabir Wrote:Seems like whenever I die, my chat scrolls up a few lines. Don't know why that might be happening.

This is a real annoying bug that I have yet to track down. It seems that any sort of mob change will cause the chat to sorta futz up, probably losing the scroll-snap. Rest assured however that I am still trying to find the cause.

Anticheese Wrote:The chat window doesn't seem to show if screenshots have been taken.

This may be unfixable. Generally those internal byond message (like "Unavailable verb") and so on are nigh impossible to "fetch" from the byond client itself. Again, I will keep trying however.