Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser Output: Report yo bugs
Hello, today I committed a rather large change. It was the browser output change you can see in your changelogs and it is, as mentioned, rather large.

As a result, I expect a million teeny tiny little bugs to suddenly appear. I've tried my best but well I'm sure we all know by now how difficult byond coding can be.

Anyway, here is where you: report bugs, report potential bugs (styling inconsistencies or whatever) or just generally bitch at me because ss13 players hate change.
I just saw something that looked like a cockroach crawl by the bathroom floor.

(USER HAS BEEN PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Perhaps just a couple "minor" things:
- You can't re-size the text using ctrl + scroll-wheel anymore which makes it really difficult to read, at least for me.
- The chat box doesn't seem to keep the logs from the previous round, meaning if you didn't read everything in the amount of time it takes for the round to reset, then you can't read it at all. It's not a bug per-say and might not be able to be fixed, but it might be nice to view the previous rounds stats. This could even be done through another window.
The text is insanely small.
Swedish Horror Wrote:The text is insanely small.

I agree could you increase the size of the font a little bit
Doesn't tell you when connection is closed.

I had no idea I wasnt just lagging for 6 minutes.
Swedish Horror Wrote:The text is insanely small.
Okay maybe this is a computer-specific thing but for me the text is maybe about half a font point smaller than normal. I wouldn't call that insanely small.
Well I'm having trouble keeping track of what's being said on the radio so that tell me it's too small.
Below the spoiler is a screenshot of the text size for my computer. Can someone take a look at this and confirm that it's the same size for everyone?

[Image: IPkVdfS.png]

Really doesn't seem that different, but iunno.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Below the spoiler is a screenshot of the text size for my computer. Can someone take a look at this and confirm that it's the same size for everyone?

[Image: IPkVdfS.png]

Really doesn't seem that different, but iunno.

I'm clicking "Show" and nothing is popping up
You can't log text as a document anymore. THe right-click verb for it is gone, as is the drop down menu.
It's just an imgur link, works just fine on my end. Here's a hyperlink just in case, though: http://i.imgur.com/IPkVdfS.png
http://imgur.com/KYNXiyz

Yeah the text for me is alot smaller then that. If was the same size as yours BaneofGiygas I would be pretty happy
That looks a smidge smaller yes, not exactly a huge amount + how the heck did you get a horizontal scroll bar. That should not be possible.
Wire Wrote:That looks a smidge smaller yes, not exactly a huge amount + how the heck did you get a horizontal scroll bar. That should not be possible.

I don't know! Because of it some chat gets cut off and I have scroll that thing right to see what was said. It's pretty annoying though