Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new radio channel for a less important department
A new radio channel for botany, the chef, and the barman. This would not only help them, but also encourage them to communicate & work together.

You could now take orders for the chef as the barman, and shout them out without leaving your customers, and without clogging up the main channel. This would also apply to the chef & botanists.

Maybe this simple addition is all that's needed to liven up both botany and bar activity?
I support this idea. It just makes sense
I think this is long overdue
Check out the catering intercoms in botany, the kitchen, and the bar. I think there are cafeteria intercoms too for barman/chef communication.
Paineframe Wrote:Check out the catering intercoms in botany, the kitchen, and the bar. I think there are cafeteria intercoms too for barman/chef communication.
Okay but who actually uses the intercoms except for AIs who want evoke their inner Big Brother? No one, because it's way easier to just punch the radio code into your textbox.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
Paineframe Wrote:Check out the catering intercoms in botany, the kitchen, and the bar. I think there are cafeteria intercoms too for barman/chef communication.
Okay but who actually uses the intercoms except for AIs who want evoke their inner Big Brother? No one, because it's way easier to just punch the radio code into your textbox.
I don't disagree with you, but there's always the :in command for using intercoms
This should probably be moved to the Good Ideas subforum since the civilian channel exists now.