Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some small boxing ring improvements
Let people climb onto the ropes (have them work like chairs for the purpose of *flip, etc). Also add actual turnbuckles that we can slam people's heads into and also leap off of with the wrestling belt.
While in the ring smashing someone with a metal chair should eventually ruin the chair and knock the other guy down.

Also breakaway tables would be cool.
You don't climb the ropes, you climb the corner posts mad
Yes to corner post climbing and flippin'

Also flinging an opponent at the ropes should cause them to bounce off them, in which case depending on what intent whether it be passive (help) or aggressive (everything else) should cause you the opponent to go through you without any damage to you or get elbowed in the face (punch damage) by you respectively on the rebound.

Throw an opponent at the ropes, he rebounds and gets elbowed in the face by another player in the way as he was in aggressive intent, then you suplex the opponent. OHHH YEAHH.
How about having people flip over the ropes to get in and out of the ring?
atomic1fire Wrote:While in the ring smashing someone with a metal chair should eventually ruin the chair and knock the other guy down.

Also breakaway tables would be cool.

yes, there needs to be a spanish table
welder + chair = breakaway chair.

welder + table = breakaway table
Not sure if these are still being considered, but I'd love to have some sort of 'CAGE MATCH' button that lowers a cage around the ring when pressed.
I like the idea of a cage match to decide intergalactic champion.
Vunterslaush Wrote:I like the idea of a cage match to decide intergalactic champion.
[Image: Intergalactic_Cage_Match_1.png]