Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, the Places You'll Go!: Space Edition
This is a current list of all the ships in the debris field. I might expand it if more ships or whatnot get added.
  • Robuddy Factory V: An old factory that houses several robot arms for making PR-4 Robuddies. It has since been abandoned.
    Drone Corpse: The Z-Drone, the pinnacle of Syndicate engineering. It's the only ship that hasn't been torn apart. Its security systems is very hostile.
    Hemera VII: An old outpost, many strange things happened here. Also the home of the Obsidian Crown. Its security system seems to have gone rogue...
    Russian Ship: An old Soviet botany and research ship. The Strelka is docked here.
    Derelict Space Station: An old, but functioning space staton. It appears to have a broken robot arm.
    Martian Station: A martian infested outpost, home of a PR-1 Automated Checkpoint.
    GLOMAR Salvager: A fully automated salvage ship, A PR-1 likes to make deals here.
    Mining Outpost: Where the Mining Shuttle docks, there's a bar, and some mining equipment. It appears to be in very poor condition.
    Abandoned Medical Ship: Filled with an unknown model of Medibot. It's also in very bad shape.
    Unknown Ship: Some ship that got stuck in a Time Breach. There's a really friendly PR-7 in there. PR-7s aren't even out yet!
  • Space Bee Hive: Space bees have overtaken this ship! I hope they are friendly...
    Satellite: You spawn the Y-drone here! Uhm... Uh.... Yeah.
    X-Drone Ship: Home of the X-Drone! Battle it.... If you dare!
Wonkmin Wrote:Stop being obsessively odd about robots

This is a space exploration guide.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:

Also, It's not all about robots. There's bees, old spaceships.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:

Also, It's not all about robots. There's bees, old spaceships.

I'm not that obsessive about them anymore. Still, I have changed. You don't see me spamming in adminhelp anymore, do you?
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:I would like a animated gif of the "weird machine" critter in its active state.

I beg to differ.
I have been waiting for someone to say it, so that I can say it:

Please stop obsessing about the scuttlebot. Or any of the robots, for that matter. Nearly every post I see you do here inevitably turns into something about that inconsequential robotic mob. I have no idea why you are so fixated on it, because it bears next to no importance in the game, effectively being a more robust version of a certain Telescience baddy. Your other posts rarely have much to contribute to a thread as it is,

Quote:YES SCUTTLEBOTS CAN TRAVERSE space.

Quote:Anyways, I want some kind of idea for what he is. I think the bot should be called a Scuttlebot, they could be like the Syndicate versions of Robuddies. And there would be several types. ...

Please, man. Find something else to talk about. Think about your posts more before you post anything at all.
Now that all that is out of the way...

Smuggler's Den: A booby-trapped hideout tucked into an asteroid holding several locked crates.

And that's all I've got frown
Damaged Reactor: Step on a radiation mine v
Vunterslaush Wrote:Damaged Reactor: Step on a radiation mine v

I'll go on with Telescience locations next. Here we go!

[img]Void: A mysterious void. Uhm.... Uh.... there's lots of strange things in there.
Lava Moon: Really hot. And I mean REALLY hot. It's probably even hotter then the sun! It's almost entirely lava and the home to Lava Crabs.
Ice Moon: Home to pesky Ice Spiders. Annoying little things. Make sure to bring a heater with you. It's really cold out there.
Solarium: Ah, the mysterious Solarium! There's some kind of Automaton that holds keys. Also a server that, if destroyed, turns the station into a true slaughterhouse.
Biodome: A place that houses hostile species. It has also lost power! Has a teleport to another location.[/img]
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:Unknown Ship: Some ship that got stuck in a Time Breach. There's a really friendly PR-7 in there. PR-7s aren't even out yet![/list]

That's funny too, because the audio logs mention it being 2065 when ss13 is set more than a hundred years after duck dodgers Eek
SS13's set in 2054.
Houka Wrote:I have been waiting for someone to say it, so that I can say it:

Please stop obsessing about the scuttlebot. Or any of the robots, for that matter. Nearly every post I see you do here inevitably turns into something about that inconsequential robotic mob. I have no idea why you are so fixated on it, because it bears next to no importance in the game, effectively being a more robust version of a certain Telescience baddy. Your other posts rarely have much to contribute to a thread as it is,

Quote:YES SCUTTLEBOTS CAN TRAVERSE space.

Quote:Anyways, I want some kind of idea for what he is. I think the bot should be called a Scuttlebot, they could be like the Syndicate versions of Robuddies. And there would be several types. ...

Please, man. Find something else to talk about. Think about your posts more before you post anything at all.

Hey, I like it cause it's cool. It's an interesting critter to expand upon. I'd really like it to be like a Syndicate version of a Robuddy. Also, I don't know what Telescience baddy you are talking about.
Space: You'll die alone cold in the deep expanse of nothing while everyone else forgets to care. You can also sense the faint stench of farts.

'Not' Space: You'll die (probably) alone (burning/freezing/both/other bad shit) in the deep expanse of things that want to kill you while everyone else does basically the same thing. You can also sense the overwhelming stench of farts.
Telegnats Wrote:while everyone else forgets to care

John Pubbie [145.9] exclaims, "HHHEEEEEELLLPPPP MUUURRDDDEEEERRR --- URK"
Dave Banhe [145.9] says, "Someone cut off my butt please."
John Pubbie [145.9] says, " --- ARGH"
Stevie McButts [145.9] says, "AI please put more money into the research budget."

It's actually psychological condition known as space apathy.