Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow borgs to wear flesh
I would like it if I could shove some gibs in a docking station, jump into it, and then wear flesh like a necron Flayed One.

Just make it look like when people get borged by nanomachines.
10 units of synflesh -
Aim at chest and pour -
Instant human chest -
Apply to every body part =
[Image: datawedding.gif?w=630]

I like this idea though, although why would you want people to think you were dumb smart enough to touch a borgifact?
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:10 units of synflesh -
Aim at chest and pour -
Instant human chest -

I like this idea though, although why would you want people to think you were dumb smart enough to touch a borgifact?
This actually used to be a thing. Replicants that looked human, but functioned exactly like borgs.

Back when Sec borgs were a thing, I'd get syndiebot frames and prep them to be replicants first for extra stealth.

It was also hilarious when there was a kill all humans law, since the other borgs couldn't tell you apart until they beat you up a little.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Aim at chest and pour -
Instant human chest -

This actually used to be a thing. Replicants that looked human, but functioned exactly like borgs.

Back when Sec borgs were a thing, I'd get syndiebot frames and prep them to be replicants first for extra stealth.

It was also hilarious when there was a kill all humans law, since the other borgs couldn't tell you apart until they beat you up a little.

I always wondered why that was removed. I remember it was like pulling teeth to get chemistry to actually make the stuff for you. Also, gotta continue that Data nodding.
I wish replicants would come back.

You could always tell what they were if you examined them, too. Its just that at a glance, they looked like bald crewmen. Still pretty cool, though.
69andahalf Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Aim at chest and pour -
Instant human chest -

I always wondered why that was removed. I remember it was like pulling teeth to get chemistry to actually make the stuff for you. Also, gotta continue that Data nodding.

it was removed for seemingly no reason a few years ago