Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike Strips
This whole clown car hooplah got me to thinking, what if we could use glass shards as sort of improvised spike strips? If the clown car hits a pile of glass it has a chance to spin out and be oriented a new direction randomly. This chance increases with the more glass shards in the pile. And of course if the car crashes while spinning out or runs into a wall/whatever shortly after getting reoriented then the passengers get flung out.

This offers up a somewhat sketchy and comic defense against the clown car. Something that isn't guaranteed to work but it does give those inside a slightly better chance at escape if someone on the outside helps.
Same for segways
Why not for the buffer and zamboni too?
Vunterslaush Wrote:Why not for the buffer and zamboni too?

Beepsky has wheels, right? This means that perhaps.... You can outrun a radio...
Sadly his wheels are made of hard rubber and have no air in them. A sad old frog
I like the idea.

I've always thought caltrops as a makeshift weapon or traitor option would be a cool thing. Being able to stop a clown car or disrupt a segway chase would be funny. Also making people constantly hurt themselves stepping on sharp things.
Having more floor stuff is a nice idea. Would make a nice variation from the usual slippy stuff. The thing is it'd probably piss off the crew more than it'd stop the clown car.
There really should be some kind of glue too.. it's been mentioned before:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3710&hilit=glue
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2218&hilit=glue
Grand Theft Segway: Cluwne City.

Go for it.