Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Character Profiles
In Character Setup, players should be able to write a short profile.

This would have no actual effect in the game besides showing up in medical/security records (maybe a trait to view them as well?). All for fun.

Now, unlike other servers that allow this, there wouldn't be any restrictions (except if the language broke the rules) so people would go hog wild. I know I would probably make my profile "ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass" or something like that.

Also it would help in the RP server I bet.

have a burger
I feel like giving people the ability to invent their own security records would either give people reason to invent increasingly complex crimes, or give security a reason to arrest people on suspicion of "being a west coast gangsta og", with HOS shaking their head because they know it's just character fluff but the officer took it seriously.
(06-28-2016, 08:58 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: I feel like giving people the ability to invent their own security records would either give people reason to invent increasingly complex crimes, or give security a reason to arrest people on suspicion of "being a west coast gangsta og", with HOS shaking their head because they know it's just character fluff but the officer took it seriously.

That sounds fantastic.
This is a good idea now I guess?