Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A non-lethal clowncar escape solution for passengers
Now that the Admins have seen fit to outlaw the act of bombing or otherwise exploding a clowncar while abducted due to collateral damage, the ways to foil a clowncar as passenger are basically nil.
If I may make a suggestion, the act of flipping could have a low chance of freeing a random person from the car temporarily. For a skilled driver, it is no problem for them to swing around and pick their passenger up, as they will be knocked prone and ready to recapture.
It's a very high TC item. Like the artbox used to be. Once you're in you get to cross your fingers that the driver is shit, or that he is stopped by someone not debilitated. No freebies.
Huh, that makes sense. Never mind then.
Problem is there are 3 ways to stop it. Lure it into a wall, use a defeat (if that still works), or bomb it which isn't allowed.
Defeat was supposed to be segway.
Marquesas Wrote:It's a very high TC item. Like the artbox used to be. Once you're in you get to cross your fingers that the driver is shit, or that he is stopped by someone not debilitated. No freebies.

Pretty much this. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. Also if you shoot tasers bolts at the clown car it will knock everyone out of the car. SO it does have a counter. That's how I deal with clown cars
The counter is Byond.

You ever successfully kept the clown car from crashing when Byond decided it wants to take a break from running the game and go use the bathroom? It's not easy.
I find that sometimes the car it self has a will to crash into shit all on its own.
How do you counter being dead?
In addition to tasering the clown car, you can also simply click on it if at any time it stops, which causes you to open the door and spill the passengers out. Then you've got a split second to jump into the car and drive off or beat the clown responsible senseless.

I haven't tried if flashbangs work, but clicking a flash in hand will probably blind a clowncar driver just like everyone else.