Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research Director should not have Medbay access
it really sucks when they run in and grab all the hyposprays so they can dump them out and fill them with hyperzine
The RD is a head of staff. He can do whatever he damn well pleases.
The RD took the duties of the HS since he was useless
Nightgunner5 Wrote:The RD is a head of staff. He can do whatever he damn well pleases.

pretty much this
MEOW POW Wrote:it really sucks when they run in and grab all the hyposprays so they can dump them out and fill them with hyperzine

RD is your boss, deal with it.
Can you fill an un-emagged hypospray with hyperzine and it won't dump it, or is that the joke?
Sundance Wrote:Can you fill an un-emagged hypospray with hyperzine and it won't dump it, or is that the joke?

normal hypos can have hyperzine in them and it doesnt give you addiction if you take it from a hypo which is why 3 rounds in a row my hyposprays seemed to be missing
Simple solution: add hyposprays to some manufacturer or the quartermaster or something. This also addresses the problem of "OH GOD THERE ARE THREE HYPOSPRAYS AND EIGHT PARAMEDICS"
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Simple solution: add hyposprays to some manufacturer or the quartermaster or something. This also addresses the problem of "OH GOD THERE ARE THREE HYPOSPRAYS AND EIGHT PARAMEDICS"

yeah this oughta be done, I'll do it later
Cogwerks Wrote:
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Simple solution: add hyposprays to some manufacturer or the quartermaster or something. This also addresses the problem of "OH GOD THERE ARE THREE HYPOSPRAYS AND EIGHT PARAMEDICS"

yeah this oughta be done, I'll do it later

cogwerks how many "awesomes" are you? Because your estimates look a little low.
Give the Research Director an empty hypospray in his office, so he won't have to grab those in the medbay.
V12US Wrote:Give the Research Director an empty hypospray in his office, so he won't have to grab those in the medbay.

Make it like a 50-60 unit Hypospray XL so there's more reason to murder/mug the RD.
Archenteron Wrote:
V12US Wrote:Give the Research Director an empty hypospray in his office, so he won't have to grab those in the medbay.

Make it like a 50-60 unit Hypospray XL so there's more reason to murder/mug the RD.
Like we need more reason for that
h3half Wrote:
Archenteron Wrote:

Like we need more reason for that
I love reasons to mug people!