Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69andahalf's Poorly Produced Pixelated Pictures
I made some chemistry benches, it was fun and of course you can't have bench without a sink.

[Image: 9VSaodn.png]

Actual Size:
[Image: qlgkblP.png]
Link to Sheet.
Fancy implanter, as I think the one that is currently used has never been updated from it's original sprite.

[Image: nO2TuVU.png]
Featured both on white and grey tiles, so you probability won't loose it in medbay due to it's colour.

Link to the file.

Might even make a red coloured one for traitorous implants, that'll have to come with another few sprites I have planned.
69andahalf Wrote:Fancy implanter, as I think the one that is currently used has never been updated from it's original sprite.

[Image: nO2TuVU.png]
Featured both on white and grey tiles, so you probability won't loose it in medbay due to it's colour.

Link to the file.

Might even make a red coloured one for traitorous implants, that'll have to come with another few sprites I have planned.

These are kinda nifty.
Is it me or everyone's adapting to Supernorn's style?
Either way, it fits better and looks so much more badass than the current ones! smile
Heisenbee finally decided to give the Research Director a hand with research! Good think all this bee sized equipment was laying around!

[Image: YrQlOZk.png]

Actual Size:

[Image: iwyBJws.png]

*Note: Transparency actually done in the final product, and glasses are a bit lighter.*

Sadly I don't have the bee .dmi, so it isn't actually animated but I simply included the parts that can easily be overlaid onto the original sprite, and an example of how I thought it should be done. There is also a possibility to have this act as hats do, when you give a bee prescription glasses, a clipboard, or a pen they hold/wear it.

Link to the file.
Oh god double-post-a-rama!

It's a bowling bag to replace the silly looking box that the suit and balls come in currently, hopefully doesn't look too strange (and yes I like blue). I've had this sprite in the works for a few days, but haven't made much progress. Finally decided to finish it up, and fix a few things.

What you're looking at:
- There are two main sprites for the bag that I did, one is quite large, and the other is a down-sized version. I felt the original one (large one) I did was far too big once I looked at it on the floor, so I just down-sized it to about the same size as a bag.
- The engineer and roboticist are holding the bag's in-hand sprite, which I think should be large enough, but not too large.
- Thanks to the random people I took screenshots of smile

[Image: EW8gAPT.png]

Actual Size:

[Image: nqQrWit.png]

Link to file.

Up next should either be a safari kit, or judge armor.
Bowling balls have no reason to be in a box, unless its for a yard sale. I hope this gets added.
These are all fantastic. Why haven't they been implemented yet? crossarms
Oh man new stuff! More like thing though. Anyways, this is the Repo Man's Suit from the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Supplementary Video:

This sprite has been around for a long time, but I finally decided to clean it up a bit, sadly I wasn't able to make a reinforced scalpel look good, but perhaps in the future. You can all live out your fantasies of being Nathan with a simple scale and saw for now!

Here's some "in-game" pictures, hopefully it covers up all the important bits as I've never done a clothing sprite before.

[Image: IcBZvHG.png]
Bigger:
[Image: yBLnpw0.png]

Here's the .dmi file!

Perhaps I will be able to get a simple bag, injector, and reinforced scalpel done eventually, but this is all I have for now!