Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics:New Superpowers
Telepathy: I'm quite neutral on this. Could be interesting in some cases but would probably mostly be used to fool the captain into thinking the voice in his head telling him to give Joe Griff all access is an admin message.

Rubber Skin: Too strong, either make you extremely weak to fire or limit the anti-shock to door shocks. If the first, this should override heat resistance.

Psychic: I agree with atomic1fire that it would be cool to give the Buddha power to genetics.

Morphing: So basically original Clayface? That's kinda cool. And maybe you should be able to remove your face similar to what being splashed with sulphuric acid does, except you can repair it, that'd give the power a practical use.

Speedy: This is a bit too useless in my opinion.

Breathless: I don't see why not.

Teleporting: How would this work? Would it work like wizard's blink, would you randomly teleport around, or would it work like wizard teleport?

Also I agree with Readster that it'd be better to select a random 4 powers each round.
The tele would work like the wizards.A chance to basically rip you apart from the fact that your reconstructing yourself atoms at a time.
Rubberskin's penalty should be that you are essentially a giant Super Bouncy Ball and running into anything causes you to bounce off it in a random direction and start bouncing off walls and shit. Unfortunately your bones are not rubber so this causes extreme skeletal trauma and if you keep bouncing long enough your skeleton gets fucked up and you become a meat sphere(like cubes, but spherical).
Here's an idea for a superpower:

Electric:
Turns you into a human electric eel. You become immune to the stunning effect of tasers, stun batons and electrified doors/equipment. Whenever someone punches or tries to pull/grab you, they recieve a powerful electric shock. When you gain this power, you receive the message "the hairs on your arms stand straight up.", and you will give off a faint light as well as occasional sparks.
How about to balance that, you act like a power cell. You require electricity in you to live. You start with a 15000, and when you get shocked it goes up. If it goes over 15000, you overload and explode. You use up 50 power a minute.
So to recharge all you would need to do is grab a nearby pharosium wire in any maintenance hall.

It would be kind of cool if being close to overloaded interferes with random equipment, e.g blows up lights, fries some apc's, etc. Also charging should cause sparks so it's possible to accidentally explode things or set plasma on fire.
Sounds like a new admin gimmick thing, like matchoe man or the smiling man.

Admin walks around, and this messes up power in every area he goes in.
It would be similar like vampire, except instead of drinking blood, you must steal as much power as possible.