Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID stuff. Tators only
step 1: roll HoP/Captain
step 2: make scientist ID and a botanist ID
step 3: order stims and a red chainsaw
step 4:u win

That is the only problem I see with this thing. You can easily get ahold of a scientists ID and you can very easily get a botanists ID and they both have arguably the best traitor items in the game
Klayboxx Wrote:step 1: roll HoP/Captain
step 2: make scientist ID and a botanist ID
step 3: order stims and a red chainsaw
step 4:u win

That is the only problem I see with this thing. You can easily get ahold of a scientists ID and you can very easily get a botanists ID and they both have arguably the best traitor items in the game

ok i didn't read it all, but the same idea applies. Order stims and you win
Yeah, I don't think I really like this, sure it might take some metagaming away, but for the reasons above I say this.
Quick fix to that problem, Only original ID's can be used in the PDA, so the HoP can't manufacture Scientist and Botanist ID's, also Make your PDA only able to scan one ID other than yours, thus you aren't allowed 2 ID's that when combined are extremely overpowered.
Shoddy Wrote:Quick fix to that problem, Only original ID's can be used in the PDA, so the HoP can't manufacture Scientist and Botanist ID's, also Make your PDA only able to scan one ID other than yours, thus you aren't allowed 2 ID's that when combined are extremely overpowered.

there isn't a coded difference between round start ID's and ID's made in the machine.
Can HoP and captain even roll traitor? I'm pretty sure they can't because of the obvious design flaw there.
Readster Wrote:Can HoP and captain even roll traitor? I'm pretty sure they can't because of the obvious design flaw there.
Of course they can, I was a captain traitor like five days ago.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Readster Wrote:Can HoP and captain even roll traitor? I'm pretty sure they can't because of the obvious design flaw there.

Wait really?! Wow, I've always assumed they can't because of how broken a traitor with access to all access ID's, command over the AI, spawns with a lazer gun, amazing armour and a space suit and just generally being able to fuck shit up easily would be a little...broken.
Well that's interesting...
Readster Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:

Wait really?! Wow, I've always assumed they can't because of how broken a traitor with access to all access ID's, command over the AI, spawns with a lazer gun, amazing armour and a space suit and just generally being able to fuck shit up easily would be a little...broken.
Well that's interesting...
which is why being a captain antagonist is considered easymode
Not as easy as scientist. That's easy mode xtreme
Maybe instead of scanning the ID you have to get your hands on their PDA and stick the module from yours into it to unlock the menu on their PDA and get the special items.
Dauntasa Wrote:Maybe instead of scanning the ID you have to get your hands on their PDA and stick the module from yours into it to unlock the menu on their PDA and get the special items.

i like this. this solves that other thing.
I dunno, I'm sorta apposed to this just because it would make certain things much more common. I for one would kill the shit out of a botanist right away so I could use his PDA to get a chainsaw or the chef. Idk
Watch how every non traitor destroys his pda just to spite traitors.
Opposed