Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID stuff. Tators only
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:Maybe instead of scanning the ID you have to get your hands on their PDA and stick the module from yours into it to unlock the menu on their PDA and get the special items.

i like this. this solves that other thing.

Make it cost a telecrystal or two, and I'm on board. That way, most of the super-weapons are still out of reach for most traitors.
Wydamn Wrote:
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:Maybe instead of scanning the ID you have to get your hands on their PDA and stick the module from yours into it to unlock the menu on their PDA and get the special items.

i like this. this solves that other thing.

Make it cost a telecrystal or two, and I'm on board. That way, most of the super-weapons are still out of reach for most traitors.
Make it cost 1 just so that every round isn't a His Grace round
Dauntasa Wrote:Make it cost 1 just so that every round isn't a His Grace round

it also stops stimpack butcher knife rounds i guess. not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
CaptainBravo Wrote:

it also stops stimpack butcher knife rounds i guess. not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

someone already made the suggestion that the PDA would only read 1 ID card, period, meaning cross-job equipment wouldn't be possible
with the 1 ID scan only thing this idea is fuckin rad
Well now I will never have a boring peaceful chaplain round again! Thanks!
mozi Wrote:
CaptainBravo Wrote:

someone already made the suggestion that the PDA would only read 1 ID card, period, meaning cross-job equipment wouldn't be possible

as in you'd need to scan in your own ID if you spawned as a traitor that has unique gear and wouldn't get yours plus possibly one other job's? that doesn't really excite me all that much.
this is a dumb idea
Marquesas Wrote:this is a dumb idea

I agree, I just don't find a real piratical use for this, I like how every job has its own little unique traitor item with it.