Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertise use of Mentorhelp a little more
Many times in game I will have people ask me or hear somebody ask on the radio how to do something and it frustrates me a little bit knowing that they can use Mentorhelp. Plus the system is a little better now thanks to InfiniteMonkeys.

I know it's not a big issue, but I'd like to see people take advantage of it more. Like let it be known that they can mentorhelp almost any question they have about the game, I feel like some people just don't know about it or are afraid to bother the mentors with some questions that might be common knowledge to some. I don't think that I'm the only mentor that welcomes seeing questions in mentorhelps.

Sure, the fact that it is on the top of the changelog for the next couple days might make more people aware of it, but I think that it should at least be in the green text that shows how to speak and use adminhelp when you join the server.
kyle2143 Wrote:I don't think that I'm the only mentor that welcomes seeing questions in mentorhelps.
You're not, I love helping new people. That's why I applied for mentorhelp in the first place.
Hi! Frontlineacrobat4 here with the mentorhelp! A brand new way to ask people how to poo!
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Hi! Frontlineacrobat4 here with the mentorhelp! A brand new way to ask people how to poo!
What's the new supursekrit way to make poo now?
enforcer9 Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Hi! Frontlineacrobat4 here with the mentorhelp! A brand new way to ask people how to poo!
Well enforcer, all you have to do is purchase one copy of the book, "Every Pubbie Poops." For the low cost of 99.99, and you will receive a second copy of the book FOR FREE! (With separate shipping and handling)
Poo should paid-for DLC.

Also, mentorship should be listed with adminhelp as an option under the Help drop-down menu.
**mentorhelp, not mentorship.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
enforcer9 Wrote:
Well enforcer, all you have to do is purchase one copy of the book, "Every Pubbie Poops." For the low cost of 99.99, and you will receive a second copy of the book FOR FREE! (With separate shipping and handling)
hey stop stealing my job you jerk
I thought you retired billy
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I thought you retired billy
I thought he died...
Nightgunner5 Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I thought you retired billy
I thought he died...
He faked his death so he could play this game all day long.
No, he is on our severs to secretly pitch oxiclean to us.
welp so much for this thread