Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
[Image: SQW8NvE.png]

Rev round gib wave
Not my picture, stolen from RP channel from the discord.
Here's a new engineers attempt at setting up a Singulo

[Image: unknown.png?width=435&height=433]
oh no
I bet it would work
[Image: c0fTK4X.png]

From the cowboy round we had the other day on RP1. Props to Has Teeth for the screenshot. It started with one person shooting in the operating theatre and then it slowly amped up into a full on gun fight. Got to watch it from genetics as Gunnar, our Sheriff, waltzed in and laid down the law!
Goonstation Wacky Races

https://streamable.com/15t5bi

https://streamable.com/stnwps

[Image: NjXwF8o.png]
This was the memorial after I got swirlied into the afterlife during a wrassling match. They're gonna tell stories about me....not flattering ones, but stories nonetheless.t

[Image: pCnox9z.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 1XzeqBK.png]

[Image: DIWAIIf.png]
[Image: EKlREKC.png]
Triple Gang Threat
[Image: trap3.png]
Needlessly complicated death trap/puzzle created off of Horizon's dead asteroid station. Depicted here, me watching with the captain's stuff, the captain in the chamber trying to find out how to get out of here. She had just smashed through the glass with the chairs and had little time to figure things out since there was no air and she only had limited air supply. Also took their shoes and laid down broken glass in true SAW fashion. After a bit of hinting she managed to escape!
Decided to build a cafeteria/bar in Escape as a Construction worker twice.

This is my first go on my own with Box Ta as a Bartender

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Military_Depository_L...175446.png]

Then the round after that, I did another, bigger one with the help of TTerc as Caroline and Box Ta as Bartender again. The old bar got blown up right as we were finishing up. How convienient...

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...190851.png]

soon after, we got attacked by a trio of fire elementals

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...191118.png]

then after reparing the damages and having a good party, we ended up with a bit of a cult that in their final hours decided to stay in the bar until the Shuttle came.

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...192622.png]

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...192839.png]

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...192846.png]

The ending

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...193007.png]

and then the aftermath

[Image: Goonstation_Saturn_Robot_Fortification_L...193016.png]
(12-04-2020, 12:16 PM)Carbadox Wrote: Snip

I enjoyed getting people horribly drunk that round, the first time around i had to fend off the old barkeep when we may or may not have stolen literally everything from it
Also, Hats off to that ghost drone and you, the drone was very helpfull in getting all the things i needed, and the bar looked really nice, you did a good job with it
Imagine 100~ birds coming out of a beaker. Sadly I did not get a picture of the crime.

[Image: VGmtWwt.png]
I got hit by some weird borg bug where I endlessly died and revived every 2 seconds or so.

I probably died several hundred times that shift.

[Image: yAK3RXk.png]