Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
This new glitch is getting....interesting.

[Image: HWVgQz4.png]
During a slow round on goon 1 I made a lost and found filled with crap from all over Oshan. While it's not in the picture, I later made the room below only accessible with hidden doors and had the camera monitor for spotting out more junk.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: dpSPVTm.png]

BEST BAR EVAR!!!
Dart Board is unplayable, table in the way, how am I suppose to reach it now?
(01-18-2020, 12:38 PM)Technature Wrote: Dart Board is unplayable, table in the way, how am I suppose to reach it now?

You can stand on the chair in the corner and pick up the darts from the corner table. It is still playable. smile
https://imgur.com/eN6EFFP

When Zamujasa gives the station grow rays
Random antag as a timberdoodle wrestler. Traded with Horse for his syndicate hat for protection, nobody dares to mess with him.

[Image: 3RyJ6zt.png]
[Image: TrjFVam.png]
THIS PLACE IS A MESSAGE… AND PART OF A SYSTEM OF MESSAGES… PAY ATTENTION TO IT! SENDING THIS MESSAGE WAS IMPORTANT TO US. WE CONSIDERED OURSELVES TO BE A POWERFUL CULTURE. THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOR… NO HIGHLY ESTEEMED DEED IS COMMEMORATED HERE…  NOTHING VALUED IS HERE.
WHAT IS HERE IS DANGEROUS AND REPULSIVE TO USE. THIS MESSAGE IS A WARNING ABOUT DANGER.

[Duck sanctuary courtesy of Flint Logue.]
I'm probably being thick, but I can't embed the image, so I'll link it.
https://imgur.com/kNc7pQb
Tooty and I cosplayed Jotaro and Clown Platinum, and roamed the station looking for crime and DIO. We found Iggy, and fought a werewolf(not quite a vampire), and overall, the round was tons of fun. Very dumb gimmick, very enjoyable. Would do Jojo references again.
lmfao I love the concept of people building a nuclear waste-style storage facility for emagged ducks
[Image: 9G93s2I.png]
Cow tools.
[Image: pbueYaK.png]
forbidden ice cream
[Image: k1ZTxVy.png]

The captain was being a shitter in such a bizarre, incompetent, and generally incomprehensible fashion that we ended up making a shamecube on our own.

Not pictured due to having to retake some screenshots due to the captain not shutting up: the wizard who was too confused to keep being hostile.

Ultimately the captain started saying things that resulted in us just electric chairing him. But it was fun while it lasted.