• 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
100 loafer setup
[Image: 2vbtUyV.png]
soon enough turned into this, nearly 50 strangelets
[Image: 3iNpNh5.png]
How long did that set up take you and I hope you were an antag
[Image: nqySaqB.jpg]

Was crying I was laughing so hard. I empowered high-pressured intestines and didn't realise it would kill me. I also had a macrobomb implanted.
I am proud of this and this is the epitobee of humor whatever you say.

[Image: BQKo5SR.png]
https://imgur.com/a/1ovl8aJ

this is from the same round as the last post just click the fucking link you wont be disappointed
Photo 
[Image: stuDSGb.png]
My plan to hijack the shuttle failed. The part about keeping everyone else off it, however...
this one is not as many pictures so screw you guys i'm posting them all here

[Image: SKkk7vH.png]

[Image: hCNP8TG.png]

[Image: CbLBAqf.png]

[Image: 09oZQSW.png]
[Image: VpvHBvD.png]
[Image: G6Sf9sC.png]

1459 spacemas radio
Gore Gibberson the Traitor (me) had some fun exploring the things CRUSHERS can be used for - but while he was on station not only had he reaped his first success...NO...other stationeers amped up the ways in which MEAT was to be spread around.

[Image: c8ivLNr.png]
Construction worked out and all seemed to go well,...

[Image: 24JG7J7.png]
Besides that caution during construction (prior to the crusher) - but so far everything seemed to go well...UNTIL,...

[Image: rmniuop.png]
GORE GIBBERSON met his fate in his own crusher. Slipping on his own cautiously placed space lube - after a nasty fire broke out.

[Image: rZ79UWQ.png]
His fellow mechanic ARTURO LAWSON slowly lost his mind - but that was not the last chaotic event our dear MEATSTATION was dealing with this round.

[Image: FsqFwO8.png]
The spirit of MEATSTATION prevailed. The crusher was walled off but still seemed to attract one or the other nasty MEAT-LOVER.

Only did no one expect those shennanigans to be amped up even more,...

The ghost of GORE GIBBERSON observed the existence of something quite gnarly but great - from the afterlife.

[Image: GiRReYX.png]
A gargantuan CRUSHER right at escape bay!

[Image: cz6EBo0.png]
Soon enough the first humanoids and even a lone pod fed this creature!

[Image: v5ulGeY.png]
Even sec was onboard as the spirit of MEATSTATION grew!

[Image: 19u5OKI.png]
Pathways were created for the delivery of all humble sacrifices to the MEATSTATION!

[Image: xUjw10m.png]
A ship was being build and it was to be known as one hell of an attraction.

[Image: 0FEWzJA.png]
As the arrival of the real escape shuttle grew closer - more and more people entered the afterlife through the ascension granted by the sharp spikes of the ENORMOUS CRUSHER! Still - it seemed like all hope was lost...and in the end nothing of MEATSTATION would prevail,...

BUT,...

[Image: HARPEHZ.png]
Even during the escape trip to CentCom - the spirit of our beloved MEATSTATION remained!
[Image: dzEzAYU.png]
I the spy-thief in the captains uniform was able to escape to the safe-haven of medbay! The vigilante SANTA tried to hunt me down for my blatant murder of the barman. Firing at him with a laser rifle in medbay did not help my case but after some smooth talking and repeated assaults of SANTA - while the medical staff tried to save my life...even their nerves got strained.

[Image: DrHFt6P.png]
[Image: zx8kE4m.png]
SANTA did not spread JOY that day.
[Image: 6wr9F8D.png]
It always ends in rage.

Somebody took away the ladder and floored over the trench hole which led down here, there was only one true solution.
[Image: cNAoh8h.png]

We had lings so I made a shrine to the god of fire.
(12-26-2019, 12:29 PM)Mouse Wrote: [Image: cNAoh8h.png]

We had lings so I made a shrine to the god of fire.

So that's what I was supplying all those candles for! Very good!
We're all just giant furnaces in the end

[Image: Gf7Uvfs.png]