Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
So sometimes we have a thing that isn't quite worthy of Best Moments Ever, but we still wanna show it off. This is the thread for that!!

Today we discovered that wraiths look quite fabulous with hair - Hanna Strawberry pictured here showing off a stylish 'do (please ignore the vomit, that's just standard medbay decoration.)
[Image: ce533a281e.png]
[Image: 6bna.gif]
give wraiths hair imo
spooky AI

[Image: AKA1fhO.png]
[Image: mrQrL4q.png]
Rocket Wrote:spooky AI

Oh god what the hell is that?
Frank_Stein Wrote:

The final boss of the next Earthbound game.
[Image: iUhHtqp.png]

An early morning round ended up having both wendigos and space bears. Naturally, the only course of action was to replace all of my limbs with wendigo arms, bear arms and tank treads. I gave birth to a tiny flesh horror at the end of the round for my hubris.
Frank_Stein Wrote:

(snip)
Take a look around some of the telesci areas, you'll find out.

Actually, just one in particular, and you could probably guess which one just by looking at it.
[Image: fkSfXfil.png?1]

Jenny and Lia preparing for shuttle terrorism.
Note that this was before either of us were admins. Grimm and frostbitten
[Image: VaFgCYK.png]
The Worst Wrote:[Image: iUhHtqp.png]

An early morning round ended up having both wendigos and space bears. Naturally, the only course of action was to replace all of my limbs with wendigo arms, bear arms and tank treads. I gave birth to a tiny flesh horror at the end of the round for my hubris.

the pile of handcuffs and deactivated beepskies is there because someone had built an army of securitrons and set them on the janitor who ran in with the robot hordes on his heels while me and the geneticist were busy turning Joaquin into the perfect being, pinnacle of human evolution

we flew too close the sun by making him a TK matter eater hulk though and shortly before the shuttle left Joaquin melted

oops
[Image: oHaRJut.png]

Ahh, the station pool. The jewel of the station that also conveniently doubles as a suicide booth.
Mageziya Wrote:Ahh, the station pool. The jewel of the station that also conveniently doubles as a suicide booth.

It's probably worth noting that one of those man eaters hid a ladder down into a room of wendigo kings.
[Image: IsnTJsH.png]

Quote:Have you ever seen Robotics filled to the brim with bodies before?