Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
[Image: m21PXOV.png?1]
I see stars of green, Red roses too, i see them green, yellow and blue, and i think tomyself, Oh what a wonderfull world
[Image: ZXCNrhX.png?1]
50 or so ghosts got turned into roboroaches from event, we were trapped by a blob in church so we played dnd
Photo 
[Image: cB9fGy4.png?1]
The ai was given a law to collect things in its upload, the collection contiuned growing
[Image: I21udh1.png]

I don't know who decided Krimpus needed to be a total badass, but I'm glad they did.
me and the rest of security turned our department into an animal shelter after someone was charged with animal abuse early on

[Image: GFQwVLw.png]

things admittedly eventually got a little out of hand though. once we had around 30 animals the department became unusable and impossible to navigate, but at least we took them off the streets.

[Image: 8Ho6mQE.png]
[Image: gFPjZeA.png]
Warcimes, i built this thing
We got a mentor help from that.
[Image: wpmKGD9.png]
From a round last night, someone put up wanted posters for the Captain (His crime was commiting CRIME) so Security got put on trial alongside him as accomplices (Me being the representative for security, as a wizard was on the loose), the Detective being an Accomplice of Security and the Judge himself for being a Head of Staff (I believe they were the Medical Director)
[Image: oNWOiq1.png]
The Chef later stopped by to offer us soup, taunting us as we had handcuffed ourselves. The HoP joined the game soon after and by virtue of the Captain being demoted, he was now the Captain, meaning he was Wanted for commiting CRIMES too! (He sadly managed to flee arrest)
[Image: L38kIxN.png]
During our soup break we decided to perform a prison break, fleeing to elsewhere in security. Sadly, just as I was about to put us all on Beepsky's wanted list a Golem fisted my Dealer (The bartender), causing a massive explosion that blew off my leg. I later took his job as tribute, got arrested by a new sec officer who forgot to take away my belt, I blended with said officer who was looking for the late Bartender (Who he thought I was) and ended up hiding in a garbage chute for the rest of the game as I had to GM for a game of Fedora: The Tipping.
Photo 
[Image: cDgXB1y.png?1]

Player had a rough syndie round where he kept getting arrested and shut down, so the next round I got with him as MD and we fully made his office into a medbar.   
Wish I had a screencap of when we had the lobby lights off, but the mechanic that came through hated that so the darklights were the compromise.  Ya'll wouldn't know it but at one point those tables were stocked.  All in all his medbar was a hit.
[Image: b64g02e.png]
Nearly 1200 pieces of erebite, ready for the shuttle.

[Image: W5tUTGI.png]
(10-20-2020, 11:08 PM)Fonduede Wrote: Nearly 1200 pieces of erebite, ready for the shuttle.

[Image: W5tUTGI.png]

Oh god
[Image: v4oxnF3.png]

I was explaining to another officer that everything I had worked up to was just a scheme to get more booze. The authority, the respect, the promotions, none of it mattered: just the booze. I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of my 'problem', he should be inspired by my determination and adopt such dedication in his own life. Then we got drunk.
[Image: unknown.png]
Code:
TIME. FOR. CRIME.