Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
SS13 turned into a Bergman film today.

[Image: Bd6tZv6.png]

A wizard and a man played chess while the grim specter of death loomed nearby.

Death also bought a lot of gashapon figures.
Last round, Aphtonites made something absolutely terrifying in the form of the paisanos. We defeated the normal paisanos as well as the king and queen, but then the swarm appeared. It was near invincible, but someone found a solution.

[Image: xz1vUs3.png]
(03-05-2017, 02:58 PM)Calebc789 Wrote: Last round, Aphtonites made something absolutely terrifying in the form of the paisanos. We defeated the normal paisanos as well as the king and queen, but then the swarm appeared. It was near invincible, but someone found a solution.

[Image: xz1vUs3.png]

what

the

fuck
[Image: 9c63f6d5ac.jpg]

Pied Tripod.  a fancy greater domestic space-bee
The ghost drones pretty much ruled the last parts of this month's ass day, but there was an absolutely glorious round where just about everything in Refinery become a soulsteel object. Once, I saw a soulsteel arc smelter milling about Medbay, and a soulsteel nano-fabricator stole my Buffer and attempted to ram it into the crusher (which was also made of soulsteel).
[Image: 3nvrFkt.png]

Later in the round, some cloaking device traitor stunned and threw me into the crusher, which wasn't all that bad considering that by then just about everything else in refinery had gone soulsteel, so I could continue my days as spooky Buffer-riding metal

Soon enough, the shuttle came, and we soulsteel made our merry way to the shuttle. Except somebody (probably the traitor) had welded the doors shut, so we had use broken windows to get in. Unfortunately, my Buffer wasn't equipped for space, so I tried to push it out to space but couldn't get it onto the shuttle in time. It wasn't alone though, because one lucky soulsteel mining pod opted to sacrifice some precious time for the sweet, sweet embrace of the Buff-R-Matic.
[Image: 4xfq4L5.png]

Along the shuttle ride, the traitor continued to stun and throw people into the soulsteel crusher. Unfortunately, I don't think he did expected that the very shuttle doors and windows would gain sentience, and pretty soon he quite surrounded, with only a spear and dual rad-bows to keep the animated architecture at bay.
[Image: HulCuYJ.png]

Yet, somehow, in spite of it all,he managed to survive the onslaught.
[Image: FXNZNta.png]
[Image: e2cbde3c479006ed4d08df161ec293b2.png]
There's a snake in my boot!
(03-15-2017, 09:24 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: [Image: e2cbde3c479006ed4d08df161ec293b2.png]
There's a snake in my boot!
not this again!
[Image: 719e3c1ac829455ba6417f39e68ac6d2.png]
Scientists Dexter Grifflez, Cherry Fields and Rite Krel pose along side the research director, Elias Finch, after successfully subduing a space wizard with a few good kicks and punches and a box full of zombies. Good work, guys and gals of the research department!
(03-15-2017, 11:04 PM)Grifflez Wrote: [Image: 719e3c1ac829455ba6417f39e68ac6d2.png]
Scientists Dexter Grifflez, Cherry Fields and Rite Krel pose along side the research director, Elias Finch, after successfully subduing a space wizard with a few good kicks and punches and a box full of zombies. Good work, guys and gals of the research department!

"Members of Unit 731 pose in front of their latest batch of subjects for human experimentation." (1942, Colorized.)
(03-16-2017, 12:24 AM)grumpchkin Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:04 PM)Grifflez Wrote: [Image: 719e3c1ac829455ba6417f39e68ac6d2.png]

"Members of Unit 731 pose in front of their latest batch of subjects for human experimentation." (1942, Colorized.)

Hey! Except for the wizard (and a clown or two) those were all zombie monkeys! Free-range, lab-grown monkeys!
[Image: 2db637a20a.jpg]
The pizzacalypse cometh.
[Image: 3KRkj2P.png]
[Image: 7z42wfD.png]
[Image: k78MZXa.png]
No one will forget the great pizza war of 2017
Aw, I can't believe I missed it
Oh well
[Image: dWwcJnT.png]
i laughed out loud when this happened.

and then i got teleported into the active toxins combustion chamber by non-antags later in the round for being suspected, but not proven as an antagonist, without even being searched or tested
[Image: 1PYT7wm.png]
The clown brought a bunch of explosive fruits to the bar and a mouse ate one, setting off a chain reaction that killed both the clown and 2 others.
Stop mouse terrorism today.