Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
I'm not specifically making the antagonist mode, that's Cirrial, I was just around at the right time to see an in progress build of it. The most I'm doing is making sprites for it, as I know jack shit about coding in Byond.
[Image: HBAWR06.png]

Julian and I built a pretty cool bar! (And if you look closely, there's Roman too! Rum-man, Roman - yeah, Julian came up with it)

[Image: vsQOh3l.png]

Another view.

[Image: 99ab495.png]

The bathroom.

Hold up. You can make toilets/bathroom sinks? Every time I've tried I've just ended up flushing/washing the analyzer.
(02-12-2017, 08:02 AM)Mordent Wrote: Hold up. You can make toilets/bathroom sinks? Every time I've tried I've just ended up flushing/washing the analyzer.

You can scan em' the same way you scan deep fryers.

[Image: 7c19d92008.jpg]

Like so.

30 seconds later:
[Image: d2abb6accb.png]
Yep. That's SS13 alright; get caught with yer pants down and you're left in the dark with a chainsaw wielding robo ninja.

and a while later:
[Image: 33a3d45b84.jpg]
Turns out he was also a vampire that likes flamethrowers. Honk.
Wait, how does scanning the toilet/sink/fryer work
Also Flourish how can you breathe in that Space Bar
(02-13-2017, 02:36 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Wait, how does scanning the toilet/sink/fryer work
Also Flourish how can you breathe in that Space Bar

You can scan toilets if you first clog them, the deep fryer if you first put something in it, and sinks just like normal.

We emptied a high volume air canister, so it'd be safe to go about without internals.
I ran a conspiracy round, and it got off to a good start, with the 4 conspirators meeting in escape, and the captain strolling into their little 'tea 'party'.

[Image: 4RCwhtk.png]

Eventually, these conspirators took over the research outpost and conspired to steal the sun and send everyone to sleep in the central chamber.

[Image: azmGBLS.png]
I feel like creating a miniature star should be an objective of a game mode.

Like the singularity, just with more hell-fire.
(02-18-2017, 11:54 PM)Mageziya Wrote: I feel like creating a miniature star should be an objective of a game mode.

Like the singularity, just with more hell-fire.

New engine: Star engine. Make a miniature sun, harvest its power, contain it or you get solar flares.
That reminds me, I was rude to the admins (doing a thing) and stole Sol a week or two ago:

[Image: 8844211452.jpg]

In the end, I decided to sell it. Mostly because I was expecting death that never came, and also because stealing Sol is old hat now.

[Image: 40d88e8170.jpg]

Case in point: All I wanted was 15 credits and a hotdog; no one delivered.
(02-18-2017, 11:18 PM)zewaka Wrote: I ran a conspiracy round, and it got off to a good start, with the 4 conspirators meeting in escape, and the captain strolling into their little 'tea 'party'.

[Image: 4RCwhtk.png]

Eventually, these conspirators took over the research outpost and conspired to steal the sun and send everyone to sleep in the central chamber.

[Image: azmGBLS.png]

that was good, sadly i had to leave and couldnt bring more "guests" in
(01-14-2017, 05:59 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i made a gold room in escape, by hand, placing rods on the space tiles, then floor tiles on those, then the walls, tables, all that. worth it

[Image: 9OFSxsT.png]
awesome! :feelsgood:
[Image: wVX37Yh.png]
A soulsteel locker driving a buffer. Truly these creatures cannot be stopped.
We need a way to be able to make soulsteel buffers in the game. A truly unstoppable force of eternal terror.
[Image: RT0KcP4.png]

We had a kart race today.

[Image: L3Ja7Xj.png]

[Image: YRoG7Vr.png]