Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Werebear Mode.
Something along these lines.
You are the Werebear! You have a Werebear tab,and the ability to transform into a werebear! As you feast upon the flesh of the dead in your werebear form,you will gain powers and abilities!
Then as a counterpart
You are the Hunter!You must hunt the werebear! You have been provided a silver gun and silver bullets to do this! Silver will harm humans only slightly,and werebears near fatally! However,if they become powerful enough,it will be useless!
Basically,I just want the ability to be a giant werebear and rip apart people.
Some ideas for Werebear powers.Regeneration.Passive.You passively regenerate 20 health every 5 minutes.Infecting Bite:A werebear mode attack which infects somebody with the Werebear disease.They will get messages such as "You feel animilistic" and then a brief berserker phase. Then they become a werebear. Superhuman Strength:Basically hulk in human form without the green skin. Thats all I got for now. Suggest new ideas. Shoot it down if you like. I dont know.
Also they take double damage from burns or something.
All of my wut?
Makes. Perfect. Sense. So. Great.
Werebears? Where? Bears? Men that are bears?
One stormy night in space, a spaceman was walking through the space woods when he was attacked by a space bear. It bit him but he got away and ran back to his space home. Now, everytime the space moon is full he turns into a terrifying werespacebear.
Do not argue the logistics of which moon it goes off of.
Do not argue the logic of being able to move around the moon to its not full side.
Do not question it, just accept it.
This is how it is now.
no