Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know?
Mageziya Wrote:The "notes" verb will bring up any objectives you have if you're an antag or miscreant, along with your PIN number.

The ideal pressure to set pure-oxygen internals (Emergency tanks and jetpacks.) to is 17. Any lower and you'll suffocate and any higher and you'll use up O2 faster.

On that note, I don't know the ideal pressure for air-mix internals, does anyone know it? Also, is there a functional difference between breath-masks and gas-masks, other than obscuring your identity?
Air mixes I believe are 100 to be able to breathe, or around there anyways.

Also, possibly not the most useful thing, but.
You can emulate the quick-draw of the Derringer by putting your weapon of choice on your hip, holding your PDA in hand, and using WASD controls to press V to switch your PDA with your weapon.
69andahalf Wrote:Did you know, if you get a floor locker you can hide in it and spray chemicals from a spray bottle? I don't know about hypo's but they might also work.
This also, last I checked, works with smoke powder and fluorosurfactant reactions.
Did you know Haine has mustard on his head?
McDogles Wrote:Did you know Haine has mustard on his head?

Did you know Haine was female? *gasp*
Xeram Wrote:
McDogles Wrote:Did you know Haine has mustard on his head?

Did you know Haine was female? *gasp*
couldn't tell through the waterfalls of mustard endlessly pouring from her scalp
god I'm never gunna live that mustard head thing down am I
Haine Wrote:god I'm never gunna live that mustard head thing down am I
/
[Image: WiooX1m.png]
Sundance Wrote:Door slamming is something I do not see enough of.
You can chuck a person at a door and if their ID is eligible then the door will open. This is super handy if someone is downed and you need to make a quick escape from a enclosed area, or you're trying to clone a head, you can just chuck him at doors to unlock em.

You don't even have to throw someone at a door, grab them and click the door to open it. Of course I like to imagine it as grabbing someone and smacking their head into a door.
honeypot thread for glitch abusers
You can steal people's shoes, deep fry them, and force feed them to their owners (although it helps is someone builds a deepfryer in a crowded area)

If somoene challenges you to an "all weapons allowed" fight in the boxing ring, you can get a guaranteed kill with commonly available items.

If you ever need to impersonate a sec officer, remember that almost no one actually checks job titles. Once spent a whole round stunning people while wearing sec gear and a staff assistant ID and the only time anyone checked was near the end of the round when the real sec officers arrested me.
Borgs start with 300% of health
You can dragc;ick people onto operating tables and disposal units, much quicker than using grab intent. cool
The AI shells can wear bee costumes. Pretty sweet if you ask me
If the captain is gibbed/goes off the z-level during a nuke round, the disk tends to respawn in a few set places. Off the top of my head, some common ones are

-The maintenance corridor behind the kitchen, near the solars
-The maintenance corridor behind the market
-The maintenance corridor just behind EVA
-Just outside chemistry, in the research lobby
-The maintenance corridor behind genetics
Being a powergaming nerd, I've started the habbit of seeing which apcs power which doors.

APC hacking to break in somewhere is like cutting a limb off to lose weight (Maybe less permanant), but it works in a pinch. The power comes back on, you can screw back the APC plate, and you learn ways to steal/crime/stop crime way faster then hacking a door.

Morgue's APC powers all the doors connected to it, so riding the morgue chute into morgue grants you access to genetics, robotics, and medbay and maintenance, all for the cost of a brief power outage.

The APC next to the bathroom will kill the power to the janitor's closet, so you can actually get a free pair of galoshes + cleaner grenade if you hack that apc and crowbar the door to the custodial closet open.

Most APC's are physically in the rooms you want access to, so this doesn't always work, but sometimes the apc in the room adjacent to the room you want access to will give you access to a single door. (this may not apply to every server or map, but sometimes hacking the room next to the room you want works and lets you get access)

Being the guy who breaks and enters by causing power outages may cause people to hate you, so execute good judgement when doing this and try to limit damage.