Mentor application
Usual Character Name:Rocco Lee
BYOND Username:Gegto
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: WeekDays: 1-2 hours. Week Ends: 3-4 hours at night

Reason for Application (300 word minimum):I would like to help out the server by becoming a mentor. As well as it looks like you would appreciate my help, I think that it would be a very good opportunity for me.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): I have not had any experience, and I have lots to learn

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): I think that the brig is not very protected. There are only windows that separates two people.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I do not think that I have been banned before
Gegto Wrote:(300 word minimum):I would like to help out the server by becoming a mentor. As well as it looks like you would appreciate my help, I think that it would be a very good opportunity for me.
That's...much less than 300 words, friend.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
Gegto Wrote:(300 word minimum):I would like to help out the server by becoming a mentor. As well as it looks like you would appreciate my help, I think that it would be a very good opportunity for me.
That's...much less than 300 words, friend.
Quote:Re: Mentor application
It's also a hos application too.
What? v
There's barely any effort put into this application.

Also, I saw you running around slashing dudes with a scalpel and attempting to shove them in trash carts for no discernable reason.

It will be a "no" from me. Sorry pal.
Denying this, failed to meet the word count.

Also, you used some of the sections from the Head of Security application. You don't need those when applying for mentor.