Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosts should be able to hear ghost farts
Being able to spookily emote from beyond the grave is excellent. Being able to flip as a ghost is excellent. Being able to fart over your murderer and share the sound effect (possibly with a spooky twist) with all the other ghosts watching nearby would be just hilarious.
Ghosts should have audible gas discharges, and also screams. And it should have a muffled sound if done near the living.

You hear a muffled sound, but nothing is there.
Yes.

Vunterslaush Wrote:Ghosts should have audible gas discharges, and also screams. And it should have a muffled sound if done near the living.

You hear a muffled sound, but nothing is there.

Maybe it should also have a 1/1000 chance to be heard by the living or the 1/100 chance to be heard by the chaplain? (Or whatever the actual chances already are for hearing ghost talk, just with farts/screams/etc. instead)
Only if ghost farts have a chance to deposit ectoplasm.
Berrik Wrote:Only if ghost farts have a chance to deposit ectoplasm.

I suggested that a while ago and it was shot down within the second of me posting it.
Winklabom Wrote:
Berrik Wrote:Only if ghost farts have a chance to deposit ectoplasm.

I suggested that a while ago and it was shot down within the second of me posting it.

Its a bad idea. Farts are enough, and they don't interfere with the living crew.
Anticheese Wrote:Being able to spookily emote from beyond the grave is excellent. Being able to flip as a ghost is excellent. Being able to fart over your murderer and share the sound effect (possibly with a spooky twist) with all the other ghosts watching nearby would be just hilarious.
What would happen if you farted on a bible as a ghost?
Farts are the new poo
salix_catus Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:Being able to spookily emote from beyond the grave is excellent. Being able to flip as a ghost is excellent. Being able to fart over your murderer and share the sound effect (possibly with a spooky twist) with all the other ghosts watching nearby would be just hilarious.

The same thing that happens now: nothing.
Berrik Wrote:
salix_catus Wrote:

The same thing that happens now: nothing.
I was more suggesting what could happen. Could ghost gibs work?
Well, there is "super death" when your ghost "dies" but you didn't hear it from me. :yosbutt:
Vunterslaush Wrote:Ghosts should have audible gas discharges, and also screams. And it should have a muffled sound if done near the living.

You hear a muffled fart, but nothing is there.
Fixed.
I'd rather not have the symphony of the dead get in the way from hearing things going on in a round.

Similarly, having a bunch of ghosts spamming muffled farts on the person who killed them would be pretty annoying.
Zafhset Wrote:Similarly, having a bunch of ghosts spamming muffled farts on the person who killed them would be pretty hilarious.

fixed that for you. if hearing farts is a random chance then even if 5 people were spamming farts on you an entire round, if it is rare enough it wont get annoying for anyone who isnt dead. but they are dead, so who cares.
I have no problem with this as long as it has no physical manifestation i.e. ectoplasm. Just give it a low rate of being heard like muffled speech. Boo