Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let us use surgery to put things other than hearts in people
You put the pipe bomb/station bounced radio assembly in Greyshirt Shithead's chest!
lol this reminds me of the time an angry mob wanted to put a bee egg in my chest.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:lol this reminds me of the time an angry mob wanted to put a bee egg in my chest.
Say yes to bee chestbursters.
Asse Daye shoves the tank transfer valve into Assistant Greys chest.
You conceal the derringer in Asse Daye's heart.
You slice the wizard's chest open with a scalpel.
the mousetrap flies out of the wizard!
the mousetrap goes off with a bang!
The wizard screams!
The wizard's left arm flies off in a bloody arc!
At first I thought this would dumb.

Then I thought about people putting bombs in corpses.

Amazing.
DyssalC Wrote:At first I thought this would dumb.

Then I thought about people putting bombs in corpses.

Amazing.
/tg/ branch servers have this already. You can put things into people abdomens through surgery.

I once captured a sec officer, put him to sleep, then put a max yield bomb in him. I left him naked with only a bounced radio. I would order him to do things, kill the captain, torture the clown, etc, or I would set off the bomb. He had no choice but to comply and it was great. In the end he was captured by his own sec force and taken to interrogation. With two lawyers around, the HoS, detective, and captain questioning him, I told him to tell them why he did what he did. The only thing someone in there had time to mutter over the radio was "ah shit".

Then they all died gloriously.
AliOen's story alone sold me on this. Allow us to put the nuclear authentication disk in the captain IMO.
You could also use this to remove deep fried people from inside people.
If examined It should say their chest doesn't look quite right, or their body seems dis-formed.

As replacing someones liver with a pipebomb certainly wouldnt look quite right.

https://youtu.be/FP5YbXb6lFs?t=99
What about implanting someone's brain into another's body? IE one head brain, one chest brain.
salix_catus Wrote:What about implanting someone's brain into another's body? IE one head brain, one chest brain.

If there were some way to slam tow brains into one body. Two brains in control of one entity would be fun as heck yo.